TrendSights Analysis: Simplicity - Facilitating demand for a less complicated lifestyle
"TrendSights Analysis: Simplicity" is part of GlobalData's TrendSights series and explores how brands can facilitate demand for a less complicated lifestyle.
As a result of a rapidly evolving, and sometimes unpredictable, global landscape, todays consumers are leading more complicated, stressful, and fast-paced lives than ever before. In turn many are seeking to take a step back from this environment. By simplifying their lifestyles as well as their product choices, Simplicity offers a form of relief from modern life for consumers.
- 74% of consumers globally find living a less complicated lifestyle to be important in creating a feeling of wellbeing.
- Women are among the consumer groups most likely to agree that there is too much choice when shopping for products.
- Brands need to cut through the clutter for consumers by ensuring that product benefits and usage instructions are clearly stated on-pack as well as communicating the differences between products in their portfolios.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insight into the different routes through by which products can align with the Simplicity trend including examples of best-in-class innovation.
- Compare the presence of this trend in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
- Identify the innovation implications of the trend for your sector.
Table of Contents
Meeting the needs of time scarce consumers
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.