Transportation Services Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2017
The G8 Transportation Services industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the G8 transportation services market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the G8 transportation services market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 transportation services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 transportation services market?
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 transportation services market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 transportation services market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key transportation services market players G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 transportation services market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
The G8 countries contributed $7,57,199.9 million in 2016 to the global transportation services industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.9% between 2012 and 2016. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $8,59,950.6 million in 2021, with a CAGR of 2.6% over the 2016-21 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the transportation services industry, with market revenues of $3,44,912.9 million in 2016. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $1,18,568.8 and $85,051.7 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the transportation services industry in the G8 nations with a value of $3,98,745.5 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $1,34,260.4 and $91,312.0 million, respectively.
Table of Contents
What is this report about?
Who is the target reader?
How to use this report
Group of Eight (G) Transportation Services
Transportation Services in Canada
List of Tables
Table 1: G8 transportation services industry, revenue($m), 2012-21
Table 2: G8 transportation services industry, revenue by country ($m), 2012-16
Table 3: G8 transportation services industry forecast, revenue by country ($m), 2016-21
List of Figures
Figure 1: G8 transportation services industry, revenue($m), 2012-21
Figure 2: G8 Transportation Services industry, revenue by country (%), 2016
Figure 3: G8 transportation services industry, revenue by country ($m), 2012-16
Figure 4: G8 tr
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.