GlobalDatas Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics (TCT) 2010: Conference Review and Analysis report is an essentially source of information and analysis on the happenings in the Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics (TCT) conference held in Washington DC in the US from September 21-25, 2010. The report provides key data and information on the products showcased in the conference.
The report also provides answers to questions like: what are the emerging trends in the cardiovascular devices market? Which are the upcoming technologies and companies? Which sectors are expected to grow and why? What products are in pipeline and how would they impact sector growth? This report also provides an insight into key studies and trials being held, with up-to date results and analysis.Scope
- The report covers information and analysis on product and technology launched at the conference.
- Analysis and review of the key products and technologies within each segment and sub segments that will impact the future of cardiovascular devices.
- Review of key industry trends and events which are likely to impact and change the dynamics of the global cardiovascular devices markets in the long run.
- In-depth analysis of the studies and clinical trials presented at the conference.
- List of key companies presenting at the conference with company and product profiles.
- The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global cardiovascular devices market.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the prevalent and expected competitive landscape in different cardiovascular devices markets.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by identifying the market segments poised for a strong growth.
- Identify key players who are best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Whats the next being thing in the cardiovascular devices market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
Table of Content
1 Table of Contents 1
1.1 List of Tables 2
1.2 List of Figures 2
2 Summary 3
2.1 Key Takeaways 3
3 Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics (TCT) Conference 2010: Highlights 4
3.1 PARTNER Study: All-Cause, Cardiovascular Mortality Lower in Patients Treated with Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI) versus Standard Therapy at One Year 4
3.2 ABSORB Trial: Bioabsorbable Stents Continue to Demonstrate Strong Clinical Outcomes 6
3.3 Zilver PTX Trial: New Drug Eluting Stent Improves Patency and Safety Outcomes in Patients with Femoropopliteal Artery Disease 7
3.4 Medtronics Resolute Drug Eluting Stent Exhibited Strong Clinical Performance 8
3.5 SPIRIT IV and COMPARE Studies: Xience V Sustains Advantage over Taxus at Two Years 10
3.6 Comparative Effectiveness Research: CYPHER Sirolimus-Eluting Coronary Stent in Patients with Diabetes would Result in Significant Cost Savings Compared to Other Stents 11
3.7 Medtronic Announces Results from IN.PACT Drug-Eluting Balloon (DEB) Clinical Program and Future Clinical Studies 12
3.8 LEVANT I and PERfECT Stent Studies Reiterate Positive Outcomes with Drug-Eluting Balloons 14
3.8.1 LEVANT I Results 14
3.8.2 PERfECT Stent Study Results 15
3.9 TORPEDO Trial: Combined Therapy of Percutaneous Treatment and Anticoagulation Drugs for Deep Venous Thrombosis is Superior to Anticoagulation Drug Therapy Alone 15
4 Key Companies Presentations and their Products 16
4.1 Medtronic 16
4.1.1 Products Presented 16
4.2 St. Jude Medical 17
4.2.1 Product Presented: C7-XR(TM) OCT Intravascular Imaging System 17
4.3 GE Healthcare 17
4.3.1 Product Presented: Innova Vision Technologies 18
4.4 Volcano Corporation 18
4.4.1 Products Presented 18
4.5 Abiomed 19
4.5.1 Products Presented 19
4.6 Neovasc 20
4.6.1 Product Presented: Reducer 20
4.7 InfraReDx 20
4.7.1 Product Presented: LipiScan IVUS Coronary Imaging System 21
4.8 Cook Medical 21
4.8.1 Product Presented: Zilver PTX Drug Eluting Peripheral Stent 21
4.9 Corindus, Inc. 21
4.9.1 Product Presented: CorPath 200 System 22
5 Appendix 23
5.1 Research Methodology 23
5.2 Secondary Research 24
5.3 Primary Research 24
5.4 Models 24
5.5 Forecasts 25
5.6 Expert Panels 25
5.7 GlobalData Consulting 25
5.8 Contact Us 25
5.9 Disclaimer 25
List of Table
Table 1: Transcatheter Aortic Valves Market, Global, Revenue ($m), 2009 2016 5
Table 2: Coronary Stents Market, Global, Revenue ($bn), 2009 2016 7
Table 3: Drug Eluting Stents Market, Global, Revenue ($bn), 2009 2016 9
Table 4: Drug Eluting Balloons Market, Global, Revenue ($m), 2009 2016 13
List of Chart
Figure 1: Transcatheter Aortic Valves Market, Global, Revenue ($m), 2009 2016 4
Figure 2: Coronary Stents Market, Global, Revenue ($bn), 2009 2016 7
Figure 3: Drug Eluting Stents Market, Global, Revenue ($bn), 2009 2016 9
Figure 4: Drug Eluting Stents Market, Global, Company Share (%), 2009 11
Figure 5: Drug Eluting Balloons Market, Global, Revenue ($m), 2009 2016 13
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.