Top Trends in Alcoholic Drinks 2017: Exploring the latest trends in beer, cider, spirits and wine categories
"Top Trends in Alcoholic Drinks 2017", covers key trends to watch within the alcoholic drinks sector, drawing upon GlobalData's TrendSights framework, insight analysis, innovation intelligence, and product examples.
The alcoholic drinks sector represents a highly dynamic space for growth as consumers quest for experimentation continues to evolve. Overarching themes include growing demand for more low/no-alcohol and low-calorie products, the craft movement, and the influence of ethics, sustainability, and novelty factors within the industry.
- The craft beer boom is having spill-over effects on other alcoholic beverage industries, including the spirits and wine sectors.
- Health-conscious consumers are looking to moderate their alcohol consumption amid growing health concerns around alcohol-related disease and weight gain, while technological innovation is increasing opportunities for free-from alcoholic drinks.
- Living ethically is becoming more central to consumer lifestyles and is permeating the alcoholic beverage space, and consumers are increasingly on the lookout for unique and novel products within the alcoholic beverage industry.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from within your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
Innovation Trends in Alcoholic Drinks
Trend 1: Craft Movement
Trend 2: Moderation & Avoidance
Trend 3: Weight Management
Trend 4: Ethical Alcohol
Trend 5: Novelty Factor
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.