Tobacco: Global Industry Almanac is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Tobacco industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry\'s prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom and United States.
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
- The global tobacco market grew by 4% in 2010 to reach a value of $720,796.9 million.
- In 2015, the global tobacco market is forecast to have a value of $889,275.1 million, an increase of 23.4% since 2010.
- Cigarettes is the largest segment of the global tobacco market, accounting for 94.5% of the market\'s total value.
- Asia-Pacific accounts for 50.8% of the global tobacco market value.
- China National Tobacco Corporation is the leading player in the global tobacco market, generating a 36.1% share of the market\'s value.
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The tobacco market consists of the retail sale of cigarettes, loose tobacco, chewing tobacco, and cigars and cigarillos. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2010 annual average exchange rates.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.