The State of the Microbiome
GlobalData's "The State of the Microbiome", report provides an assessment of how the pharmaceutical industry perceives the state of the microbiome, including the challenges associated with developing, launching, and manufacturing microbiome therapeutics as well as where opportunity remains to invest in the microbiome space.
- Microbiome investment - determine level of activity and investment in the development of microbiome therapeutics by therapy area
- Identify the challenges associated with
- Developing microbiome therapeutics
- Launching microbiome therapeutics
- Manufacturing microbiome therapeutics.
Reasons to buy
- Develop and design your corporate strategies in the microbiome space by understanding the challenges associated with developing, launching and manufacturing microbiome therapeutics.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the challenges associated with identifying and meeting regulatory requirments for the approval of microbiome therapeutics.
- Identify where the opportunity remains to invest in the development of microbiome therapeutics.
Table of Contents
1 Study Design
1.1 Background, Objectives, and Design
1.2 Respondent Mix - Geography
1.3 Respondent Mix - Seniority Level and Company Size
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Executive Summary
3 Microbiome Investment
3.1 Gastroenterology and Infectious Disease Mark the Most Active Therapy Areas
3.2 Infectious Disease and Gastroenterology Most Highly Invested Therapy Areas
3.3 A Closer Look at the Microbiome Pipeline
3.4 Microbiome Pipeline Targeting Gastrointestinal Indications and Infectious Diseases
3.5 A Closer Look at the Microbiome Pipeline Targeting Gastrointestinal Indications
3.6 A Closer Look at the Microbiome Pipeline Targeting Infectious Diseases
4 Challenges with Developing Microbiome Therapeutics
4.1 Identifying the Mechanism of Action Seen as a Major Challenge
4.2 Identifying the Mechanism of Action Is Seen as the Most Challenging Factor
4.3 A Closer Look by Seniority Level
5 Challenges with Launching Microbiome Therapeutics
5.1 Manufacturing Identified as a Major Challenge
5.2 Manufacturing Identified As the Most Challenging Factor
5.3 A Closer Look by Seniority Level
6 Challenges with Manufacturing Microbiome Therapeutics
6.1 Dose Formulation Is a Major Challenge
7 Key Findings and Recommendations
7.1 Summary of Key Findings
8.1 Related Reports
8.3 Primary Research
8.4 About the Authors
8.5 About Thematic Research
8.6 About GlobalData
8.7 Contact Us
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.