The Report will be Dispatched in 2 working days.
** The Soft Drinks & Juices Market in Central Europe **
Market demand for years 2008, 2012, 2013 and forecasts for years 2014, 2015 and 2016. Company market shares and brands for 2014 and continuously updated.
8 Individual Product Markets in each country covered: Mineral water, Other soft drinks, Fruit juices & drinks, Fruit juices, Fruit based drinks, Squashes and concentrates, Health and sports drinks, Iced tea.
6 Country Markets: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia.
48 Product and Country Markets - being 8 Single Product Markets (Market Groups not counted) times 6 countries above.
A complete quantitative, hard data demand and supply analysis of final human consumption in the country and product markets covered. All product markets are carefully defined so as to be comparable across all countries.
256 Ultimate Holding Companies are cited in this report together with their market shares; additionally, own-label share of the market is also quoted.
Based on FFT\'s international food and drink markets database, now in its 25th year, the report includes (see detailed Table of Contents for more):
* Separate Foodservice and Retail Market data are given by volume and value, and by product and country, hence providing complete coverage of the final human consumption
* Up to the Top-10 holding companies by market share by product, country and region
* Up to Top-100 holding companies listing by overall market share in the present markets
* Own label, branded, unbranded and artisanal market shares
A unique strategic vision of the 6-country Central & Eastern Europe market is presented, in particular identifying the numerous companies present together with their market shares and major brands by country and product. Standard data tables for each product provide a 6-country panorama of companies\' strengths (market shares by country and for the region) and presence (number of country and product markets in which present).
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT
This report entails a fully up-to-date mapping of the market providing valuable support to strategic marketing decisions, in particular regarding:
* Strategic Planning
* Marketing & Sales
* Mergers and Acquisitions
* Market Opportunities & Risks
* Companies Strengths & Weaknesses
FOR EACH AND EVERY PRODUCT COVERED IN EACH COUNTRY
Retail, Foodservice and Total Historical and Forecast Demand - by volume and by value for 2008, 2012 and 2013 , as well as forecasts for 2014, 2015 and 2016.
Historical Trend - % growth by volume and value for 2008 - 2013.
Forecast Growth - % growth by volume and value for 2014 - 2016
Supply structure in each product and in each country in 2014: producer shares, own label share, branded share, unbranded share and artisanal share (own made for own sale, e.g. independent bakers).
Major brands listed by country, product, holding or independent companies and subsidiaries.
Company Profiles. All holding companies identified are listed alphabetically with their key subsidiaries by country, detailing the product markets in which the latest market shares have been identified. The overall share in the market covered is provided. The estimated percent contribution of each product to final (retail + foodservice) sales is also provided.
Estimated 122 pages.
The report is produced at time of order from the updated database, and consists essentially of hard data provided in the form of flow charts and data tables.
The standard PDF report delivered by e-mail can be printed and then photocopied recto-verso, and is designed to then drop into a 4-ring folder as a complete report, including cover, table of contents, etc. Electronic Excel file can be provided by FFT on request.
Any combination of countries, products and demand and supply data possible.
Almost 150 products and product categories covered in each of these countries:
Europe, including Eastern Europe and Turkey, 23 countries covered.
North America: Canada, Mexico, USA.
The BRIC countries: Brazil, China, India and Russia
** The Soft Drinks & Juices Market in Central Europe **
Number of pages : *122*
No Frozen Soup market oberved in BGR
Products covered and definition of each product : *Soft Drinks & Juices*
* Mineral water (17.1) - Mineral and spring waters (carbonated, sparkling, still and/or flavoured), fountains. [D: inc. \"Heilwasser and Tafelwasser\"] [Japan: inc \"near water\" drinks].
* Other soft drinks (17.2) - Unconcentrated soft drinks (lemonades, tonics, colas, mixers, bitters, etc.), usually carbonated, excluding fruit-based drinks. Note: the flavouring for such drinks is obtained from artificial substances.
* Fruit juices & drinks (17.3) - All products in this group in ready-to-drink form.
* Fruit juices (17.31) - Cartoned, canned and bottled fruit and vegetable juices, including fruit nectars, with no added water or other substances. Includes freshly squeezed drinks, drinks reconstituted from long-shelf-life juice pastes and drinks pasteurised from squeezed juice.
* Fruit based drinks (17.32) - Fruit juice-based drinks, carbonated or not, excluding pure fruit juices. Includes vending and excludes dispensing machines
* Squashes and concentrates (17.4) - Squashes, cordials and concentrated soft drinks, including frozen concentrates (undiluted volume). Excludes concentrates for vending and dispensing machines
* Health and sports drinks (17.5) - Health drinks, including \"sports\" drinks, isotonic drinks.
* Iced tea (17.6) - Iced tea, still and carbonated (Japan: ready-to-drink tea, all types, excluding canned coffee).
Countries covered : *Central & Eastern Europe ( Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia ) *
Report : *The Soft Drinks & Juices Market in Central Europe Edition 2014*
TABLE OF CONTENTS
For each of the products covered (listed above) and in each of the countries covered (listed above), as well as for the aggregate data for the entire market covered, the following information is provided:
*Flowchart of Major Suppliers, Demand and Distribution Channels *
*DEMAND DATA *
Historical Demand in 2008, 2012, 2013 (in volume)
Historical Demand in 2008, 2012, 2013 (in value)
Forecast Demand 2014, 2015 & 2016 (in volume)
Forecast Demand 2014, 2015 & 2016 (in value)
Historical 5-year growth rates 2008 - 2013 (in volume)
Historical 5-year growth rates, 2008 - 2013 (in value)
Breakdown between Foodservice and Retail Market in 2013 (in volume)
Breakdown between Foodservice and Retail Market in 2013 (in value)
Per capita consumption in retail, foodservice and total market, 2013 (in volume)
Per capita expenditure in retail, foodservice and total market, 2013 (in value)
Strategic Assessment: percentage represented by the country product market from the regional product market.
*SUPPLY DATA *
Definition: Company Market Shares given for the Total Market (retail, foodservice and artisanal).
Updating: underlying food and drink database updated regularly, including for Mergers & Acquisitions
Supplier market shares (usually up to 10 shares cited by product and in each country)
Who Owns Whom: Key Local Subsidiaries of each Ultimate Holding Company
Distribution Channels % Shares: Branded, Unbranded, Own (Private) Label and Artisanal (own-produced for own sale, e.g. bakers)
Major Brands for the suppliers cited
*SUPPLEMENTARY ANALYSIS *
- Especially important where FFT has identified more than 10 holding companies
Company Market Shares and Rankings within the aggregate market covered by the report
List of all Holding Companies identified for this market covered
Who Owns Whom: All Key Local Subsidiaries identified
Major Brands by Holding Company and Key Subsidiary