The Global Military Cyber Security Market 2018-2028
- Strategic Defence Intelligence
- September 2018
- Defense and Security
- 159 pages
Modern battles are not only fought on air, land and sea, but also in cyberspace. Hostile forces are constantly trying to disrupt or damage critical operations of a country and conduct cyber espionage to access information that are vital to the government and military. Cyber attacks can originate from anywhere in the world and are inexpensive in nature, owing to which adversary forces prefer to engage in cyber warfare techniques instead of conventional warfare. These factors drive the defense establishments across the world to invest in instituting defense capabilities against cyber attacks.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2018-2028, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world.
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of cyber security segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand.
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2018-2028.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis.
The Global Military Cyber Security Market 2018-2028 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for military cyber security, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
- The global military cyber security market is expected to register a CAGR of 3.63%, growing from US$12.5 billion in 2018 to US$17.8 billion by 2028.
- The market consists of four categories: network security, data security, identity and access security, and cloud security.
- Throughout the forecast period, the market is expected to be dominated by the network security segment, which will account for 35.5% of the market, followed by the data security, and identity and access security segments.
- In terms of geography, North America is projected to dominate the sector with a share of 54.0%, followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe.
Reasons to buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military cyber security market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different cyber security segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global military cyber security market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the internal ministries of different countries within the global military cyber security market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top military cyber security providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.