** The Desserts (Including Ice Cream) Market in Europe (24 countries) **
Market demand for years 2009, 2013, 2014 and forecasts for years 2015, 2016 and 2017. Company market shares and brands for 2015 and continuously updated.
An ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION matching the data in the Report is also available to FFT's CONTINOUSLY UPDATED online database for 5 User Accounts, includng PDF and EXCEL tables.
9 Individual Product Markets in each country covered: Industrial pastry, Frozen pastry products, Cream, Yoghurt, Fresh cheese, Natural cheese, Ice cream, Chilled desserts, Powdered desserts.
24 Country Markets: Austria, Belgium/Lux, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom (excludes 3 Baltic States and Slovenia).
216 Product and Country Markets - being 9 Single Product Markets (Market Groups not counted) times 24 countries above.
A complete quantitative, hard data demand and supply analysis of final human consumption in the country and product markets covered. All product markets are carefully defined so as to be comparable across all countries.
216 markets, 1358 companies and 2462 company markets shares and brands are assessed by country, company and product for your business planning, marketing campaigns and merger & acquisition projects. Own label, branded, unbranded and artisanal shares are also provided.
Based on FFT's international food and drink markets database, now in its 26th year, the report includes (see detailed Table of Contents for more):
* Separate Foodservice and Retail Market data are given by volume and value, and by product and country, hence providing complete coverage of the final human consumption
* Up to the Top-10 holding companies by market share by product, country and region
* A complete alphabetic listing of all holding companies together with their key subsidiaries, market shares, and brands by product and country.
* Own label, branded, unbranded and artisanal market shares
A unique strategic vision of the 24-country European market is presented, in particular identifying the numerous companies present together with their market shares and major brands by country and product. Standard data tables for each product provide a 24-country panorama of companies' strengths (market shares by country and for the region) and presence (number of country and product markets in which present).
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT
This report entails a fully up-to-date mapping of the market providing valuable support to strategic marketing decisions, in particular regarding:
* Strategic Planning
* Marketing & Sales
* Mergers and Acquisitions
* Market Opportunities & Risks
* Companies Strengths & Weaknesses
FOR EACH AND EVERY PRODUCT COVERED IN EACH COUNTRY
Retail, Foodservice and Total Historical and Forecast Demand - by volume and by value for 2009, 2013 and 2014 , as well as forecasts for 2015, 2016 and 2017.
Historical Trend - % growth by volume and value for 2009 - 2014.
Forecast Growth - % growth by volume and value for 2015 - 2017
Supply structure in each product and in each country in 2015: producer shares, own label share, branded share, unbranded share and artisanal share (own made for own sale, e.g. independent bakers).
Major brands listed by country, product, holding or independent companies and subsidiaries.
Company Profiles. All holding companies identified are listed alphabetically with their key subsidiaries by country, detailing the product markets in which the latest market shares have been identified. The overall share in the market covered is provided. The estimated percent contribution of each product to final (retail + foodservice) sales is also provided.
The report is produced at time of order from the updated database, and consists essentially of hard data provided in the form of flow charts and data tables.
The standard PDF report delivered by e-mail can be printed and then photocopied recto-verso, and is designed to then drop into a 4-ring folder as a complete report, including cover, table of contents, etc. Electronic Excel file can be provided by FFT on request.
Any combination of countries, products and demand and supply data possible.
Almost 150 products and product categories covered in each of these countries:
Europe, including Western and Central Europe, Russia and Turkey, 24 countries covered.
North America: Canada, Mexico, USA.
The BRIC countries: Brazil, China, India and Russia
** The Desserts (Including Ice Cream) Market in Europe (24 countries) **
Number of pages : *883*
Products covered and definition of each product : *Desserts (Including Ice Cream)*
* Industrial pastry (1.4) - Industrial cakes & pastries, excluding artisanal/craft bakers.. [NL: stukartikelen banket, gebak], inc. doughnuts.
* Frozen pastry products (1.6) - Frozen cakes and pastries and other frozen bakery products, raw dough, excluding frozen pizzas, excluding industrial raw dough for in-store bake-off.
* Cream (8.2) - Cream, including UHT, (converted to 33% butterfat equivalent in all cases), excluding cream substitutes.
* Yoghurt (8.3) - Yoghurt, plain, fruit and flavoured, including drinking yoghurt, in all packaging types. In Central & Eastern Europe including kefir. In USA and UK excluding "smoothies".
* Fresh cheese (8.6) - Fresh cheese, plain or flavoured, e.g. Philadelphia, Quark and Boursin type, cottage cheese, mozzarella, ricotta, excluding petits suisses type which are under Chilled desserts.
* Natural cheese (8.7) - Hard (Cheddar, Edam, Gruyere), soft (Brie, Camembert) and blue types (Roquefort, Stilton). Generally chilled shelf life of up to 60 days. In CEE, includes melted cheese with shelf life of 60-80 days and most spreads, excepting Philadelphia.
* Ice cream (9.1) - Dairy/non-dairy ice cream and sorbets, industrial and artisanal (including estimates of underrecorded artisanal), soft ice.
* Chilled desserts (9.2) - Chilled desserts (mousse, trifle, fools/flavoured cream, flans, cheesecake, crme caramel, plain and flavoured petits suisses) [NL: Includes "Vla" & "Pap"].
* Powdered desserts (9.3) - Powdered desserts (flans, mousses, jellies, etc.). Central & Eastern Europe includes powdered ice-cream.
24 Country Markets: Austria, Belgium/Lux, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom (excludes 3 Baltic States and Slovenia). *
Report : *The Desserts (Including Ice Cream) Market in Europe (24 countries) Edition 2015*
TABLE OF CONTENTS
For each of the products covered (listed above) and in each of the countries covered (listed above), as well as for the aggregate data for the entire market covered, the following information is provided:
*Tracking of Major Suppliers, Demand and Distribution Channels *
*DEMAND DATA *
Historical Demand in 2009, 2013, 2014 (in volume)
Historical Demand in 2009, 2013, 2014 (in value)
Forecast Demand 2015, 2016 & 2017 (in volume)
Forecast Demand 2015, 2016 & 2017 (in value)
Historical 5-year growth rates 2009 - 2014 (in volume)
Historical 5-year growth rates, 2009 - 2014 (in value)
Breakdown between Foodservice and Retail Market in 2014 (in volume)
Breakdown between Foodservice and Retail Market in 2014 (in value)
Per capita consumption in retail, foodservice and total market, 2014 (in volume)
Per capita expenditure in retail, foodservice and total market, 2014 (in value)
Strategic Assessment: percentage represented by the country product market from the regional product market.
*SUPPLY DATA *
Definition: 2015 Company Market Shares given for the Total Market (retail, foodservice and artisanal).
Updating: underlying food and drink database updated regularly, including for Mergers & Acquisitions
Supplier market shares (usually up to 10 shares cited by product and in each country)
Who Owns Whom: Key Local Subsidiaries of each Ultimate Holding Company
Distribution Channels % Shares: Branded, Unbranded, Own (Private) Label and Artisanal (own-produced for own sale, e.g. bakers)
Major Brands for the suppliers cited
*SUPPLEMENTARY ANALYSIS *
Company Market Shares and Rankings within the aggregate market covered by the report
List of all Holding Companies identified for this market covered
Who Owns Whom: All Key Local Subsidiaries identified
Major Brands by Holding Company and Key Subsidiary
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.