GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its new conference alert, The 10th International Conference on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Diseases. The conference alert is an essential source of information and analysis on the emerging therapies and new disease management techniques.
The annual meeting of the 10th International Conference on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Diseases was held in the, Barcelona, Spain, between March 9 and 13, 2011. The four day conference included discussion on neurodegenerative diseases (such as Alzheimers disease, Parkinsons disease and dementia), challenges and potential treatments in Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease; and risk factors in neuro-degenerative diseases. The report titled The 10th International Conference on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Diseases: Post-Conference Review and Analysis covers the presentations and clinical abstracts which were part of the scientific agenda of the conference. The report titled The 10th International Conference on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Diseases: Post-Conference Review and Analysis aimed to cover the scientific sessions and articles after completion of the conference. Scope
Reasons to buy
- The report provides complete coverage of conference. Its scope includes -
- Qualitative analysis of the studies and clinical trials presented at the conference and their impact on the key market dynamics and future treatment paradigm.
- Review of pre- and post-conference KOL/analyst comments
- Market revenue data for 2010 and forecast forward to 2017 for a specific disease area (if the conference being covered is focused on a specific disease area).
- Review of key industry trends and events which are likely to impact and change the dynamics of the concerned disease markets in the long run.
- The report will serve to facilitate your decision making in the concerned therapy areas. It will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving or are expected to drive the market in the concerned disease areas.
- Explore M&A opportunities by identifying key products and market players.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the market opportunities.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the market and the factors influencing the same.
Table of Content:
1 Table of contents
1 Table of contents 3
2 The 10th International Conference on Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Diseases: Post-Conference Highlights 4
2.1 Beta-Amyloid Impairs Gene Transcription Mediated by the cAMP Responsive Element Binding Protein (CREB) Co-activator CRCT1 4
2.2 Gpr3 Modulation of the Gamma-Secretase Complex and Abeta Generation in Alzheimer’s Disease 4
2.3 Chronic Treatment with Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid Ameliorates Memory Deficits in App/PS1 Mice, a Mouse Model for Alzheimer´s Disease 5
2.4 Sen1500, an Inhibitor of Abeta Oligomer Toxicity, Protects Memory in Models of Alzheimer\'s Disease 6
2.5 Abeta Oligomers Cause Local Missorting of Endogenous Tau into Dendrites, Tau Phosphorylation, Destruction of Microtubules and Spines 6
2.6 Active Immunization against Amyloid: Abet1-6/ Qbeta (CAD106) Removes ß-amyloid from the Brain, Does Not Induce Abeta-reactive T-Cells and Is Well Tolerated in a First-in-Man Study in AD 7
2.7 Biperiden for the Treatment of Segmental and Generalized Dystonia 8
2.8 Delivery of AAV2-NRTN into Substantia Nigra (SN) is Safe, Effective, and Supports Nigral Targeting of CERE-120 in Parkinson\'s Disease (PD) 8
2.9 Epigenetic Modulation of Adenosine A2A Receptor: A Putative Therapeutical Tool for Parkinson\'s Disease Treatment 9
2.10 The Role of Cyclin Dependent Kinase 5 (Cdk5) and p53 in Amyloid Beta (Abeta 1-42) and NAC Peptide Toxicity. Contribution to Alzheimer\'s Disease Pathomechanism 10
2.11 Role of MMP-9 (Metalloproteinases) in Striatal Blood-Brain Barrier Disruption in a
3-Nitropropionic Acid Model of Huntington\'s Disease 10
3 Abbreviations 12
4 Disclaimer 14
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.