Targeting UK Mass Affluents with Insurance
- Verdict Financial
- January 2017
- 37 pages
The mass affluent population in the UK is growing, meaning the demographic is an opportunity for providers selling personal insurance. Mass affluents are more likely to be male, have higher household incomes, and be married compared to retail customers. The assets of mass affluents are higher value, making their insurance needs more complex. They have different lifestyles compared to retail customers, meaning they also have different insurance needs. They travel abroad more often, and are more likely to own a second home, a car that requires specialist insurance, and high-value items that require additional cover. The penetration of personal insurance products is higher among mass affluents than retail customers, and they also pay higher premiums.
- Mass affluent customers are likely to only purchase a policy once they are confident in the provider and the product offered, making sure that all options and repercussions have been explored.
- Mass affluents are traditional buyers who want guidance and a more personal experience when buying cover.
- Customer loyalty is high for mass affluents. 76.0% stayed with their existing provider in 2016.
- Provider reputation and personal recommendations are more important to mass affluents than retail customers.
Targeting UK Mass Affluents with Insurance report explores the differing attitudes and insurance needs of higher affluence customers in comparison to the mass market. It explores the demographics of the group, the products they hold, and their purchasing preferences. It also highlights the leading providers for mass affluents, and discusses the opportunities and best ways providers can reach and engage with this customer group.
- To understand the differing needs of mass affluent customers in comparison to the mass market.
- To improve customer engagement by recognizing what is most important to mass affluent customers and how insurers can adapt their products and services to meet their needs.
- To discover the top providers within the mass affluent insurance market.
- To explore the opportunities the mass affluent market provides in terms of insurance innovation.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from Banking
Financial ServicesConsumers And The Economic Outlook - US - January 2020