Sweden Reinsurance-Key Trends and Opportunities to 2024
- December 2020
- 33 pages
GlobalDatas 'Sweden Reinsurance - Key Trends and Opportunities to
2024 report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights
into the Swedish reinsurance segment.
This report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Swedish reinsurance segment.
The report brings together GlobalDatas research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving reinsurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of reinsurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights into the dynamics of Swedish reinsurance industry.
- A comprehensive overview of the Swedish economy, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
- Sweden insurance regulatory frameworks evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Sweden reinsurance industrys market structure giving details of premium accepted and premium ceded along with cession rates.
- Details of the mergers and acquisitions in the Swedish reinsurance industry.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Sweden -
- It provides historical values for the Swedish reinsurance segment for the reports 2015-2019 review period.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to Swedish reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Swedish reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Swedish insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
Key Macroeconomic Indicators
GlobalData Country Risk Index
Chapter 3 COVID-19 Impact Assessment
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 5 Reinsurance Overview
Premium Ceded Trends
Chapter 6 Mergers & Acquisitions
Chapter 7 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 8 Appendix
More from Banking
Financial ServicesConsumers And The Economic Outlook - US - January 2020