Sweden-Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape
- December 2020
- 146 pages
GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its latest report, Sweden - Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape. The report is an essential source of information on analysis of the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape in Sweden. It identifies the key trends in the countrys healthcare market and provides insights into its demographic, regulatory and reimbursement landscape, and healthcare infrastructure. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the trends and segmentation of its pharmaceutical and medical device markets. It uses data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
The Swedish pharmaceutical market, in terms of Swedish Krona was valued at SEK36.11B in 2012, which increased at a CAGR of 4.78% to SEK50.09B in 2019. In terms of US dollars, it was valued at $5.33B in 2012, which decreased at a negative CAGR of 0.09% to $5.30B in 2019. The market value is expected to remain flat in terms of US dollars and is estimated to reach $5.27B by 2024. The growth in the pharmaceutical market is attributed to the growing aging population; lifestyle-related disease conditions such as diabetes and obesity; and increased prevalence of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular conditions, strokes, and cancer. Generics substitution and low pricing are barriers to the growth of the Swedish pharmaceutical market.
The report provides information on the healthcare, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape in Sweden, and includes -
- An overview of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets, comprising market size, segmentation, and key drivers and barriers
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the pharmaceutical market: Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Fresenius Kabi, Octapharma, and Sobi
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the medical device market: Abbott, Medtronic, DePuy Synthes, Alcon, and Getinge
- An insightful review of the COVID-19 epidemiology, COVID-19 impact and developments in healthcare market, HealthTech landscape, reimbursement and regulatory landscape, with analysis covering details of the countrys healthcare reimbursement process, regulatory agencies and the approval processes for new drugs and medical devices
- Detailed analysis of the countrys healthcare policy highlights, demographics, healthcare infrastructure and healthcare expenditure
- An overview of the opportunities for and challenges to growth in the Sweden healthcare market
Reasons to Buy
This report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Swedens healthcare market
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, reimbursement and regulatory policies, pharmaceutical market segments and companies likely to impact Swedens healthcare market in the future
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and analyzing competitors performance
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the most opportunities for consolidation, investment and strategic partnership
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from Pharmaceutical
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Mental Illness Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Anti-Dermatomycosis Skin Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Incretion Drugs
PharmaceuticalChinese Markets for Hypertension Drugs
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareGlobal Bionic Ears Market Professional Survey Report 2017
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareNeuropsychiatric Disorder Cluster Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017
Pharmaceuticals and HealthcareHepatitis Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017