Super League In-Depth Analysis: RBC Wealth Management 2018
"Super League In-Depth Analysis: RBC Wealth Management 2018", competitor profile provides a comprehensive analysis of RBCs wealth management operations. It offers insight into the companys strategy and financial performance, including key data on AUM. Customer targeting and service propositions are covered too, as well as product innovation and marketing activities.
Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, RBC Wealth Management (RBC WM) is one of the five main business segments of RBC. This segment has four divisions, including the companys Global Asset Management unit. RBC Wealth Management has 1,700 investment advisors in Canada and 1,800 financial advisors in the US. It also maintains offices in seven other countries.
The profile offers -
- Insight into RBC Wealth Managements growth strategy
- An overview of the firms organizational structure
- Clear presentation of the companys geographical coverage and expansion strategy, including M&A activity
- Analysis of the firms financial performance, including comparison with other global wealth managers
- Examination of key target client groups
- Analysis of RBC Wealth Managements product and service proposition and how it is unique compared to those of its competitors
- Review of RBC Wealth Managements marketing and social media activities.
- Following the acquisition of City National, RBC Wealth Management enhanced its market position in the US by expanding its product offerings and improving advisor productivity.
- The bank is focused on organic growth and is ramping up its advisor base in its key markets to attract more business.
- RBC Group has maintained a steady financial performance over the years. Its wealth management business has consistently improved its performance and contributed 25% of the groups revenues in 2017.
- RBC Wealth Management is making investments in technology and digital platforms to offer a comprehensive service to clients, while also simplifying processes for advisors.
- RBC positions itself as active in athletic sponsorships and corporate social responsibility.
Reasons to buy
- Examine the financial performance, key ratios, and AUM growth for RBC and its Wealth Management division, and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Understand RBC Wealth Managements current strategic objectives and its impact on financial performance.
- Discover RBC Wealth Managements key products and its client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about RBC Wealth Managements marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.
Table of Contents
Customers & Products
Marketing & Advertising
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.