Super League In-Depth Analysis: J.P. Morgan Private Bank 2018
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a US-based financial services company and the parent holding company of both J.P. Morgan and Chase. J.P. Morgans Private Bank is a brand used by its Asset & Wealth Management (AWM) business segment to cater to individuals and institutions with more than $10m in investible assets.
This competitor profile is a comprehensive analysis of J.P. Morgans private banking and wealth management operations operations. It offers insight into the companys strategy and financial performance, including key data on AUM. Customer targeting and service proposition are covered too, as well as product innovation and marketing activities.
It provides insight into -
- Insight into J.P. Morgan Private Banks growth strategy.
- Overview of the firms organizational structure.
- Clear presentation of the companys geographical coverage and expansion strategy, including M&A activity.
- Analysis of the firms financial performance, including comparison with other global wealth managers.
- Examination of key target client groups.
- Analysis of J.P. Morgan Private Banks product and service proposition and how it is unique compared to those of its competitors.
- Review of J.P. Morgan Private Banks marketing and social media activities.
- J.P. Morgans Private Bank mainly targets UHNW individuals with more than $10m in liquid assets.
- The private banking business is making heavy investments in its domestic market, the US. It plans to hire 1,000 new advisors and open 24 new offices to expand its presence in the country.
- The group plans to base its European wealth management business in Luxembourg post-Brexit.
- J.P. Morgans financial performance remained subdued in 2017. Although its operating revenues increased by 4.1% in 2017, its pre-tax profit grew at a lower rate than in 2016.
- J.P. Morgans foray into the robo-advisor space with the rollout of its You Invest platform will enable it to attract more clients.
Reasons to buy
- Examine the financial performance, key ratios, and AUM growth for J.P. Morgan and its Asset & Wealth Management division (including the private bank), and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Understand J.P. Morgans current strategic objectives and its impact on financial performance.
- Discover J.P. Morgan Private Banks key products and its client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about J.P. Morgan Private Banks marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.
Table of Contents
Customers & Products
Marketing & Advertising
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.