Super League In-Depth Analysis: DBS Wealth Management 2018
DBS Group is a financial services company with a presence in 18 markets. It has four main business segments and offers wealth management services through its Consumer Banking/Wealth Management (CBWM) unit. The wealth business is further divided into three tiered propositions, with a focus on Asia.
This competitor profile provides a comprehensive analysis of DBS's wealth operations. It offers insight into the companys strategy and financial performance, including key data on assets under management. Customer targeting and service propositions are covered, as are product innovation and marketing activities.
The report also provides -
- Insight into DBS Wealth Managements growth strategy.
- An overview of the firms organizational structure.
- Clear presentation of the companys geographical coverage and expansion strategy, including M&A activity.
- Analysis of the firms financial performance, including comparison with other global wealth managers.
- Examination of key target client groups.
- Analysis of DBS Wealth Managements product and service proposition and how it is unique compared to those of its competitors.
- A review of DBSs marketing and social media activities.
- DBS completed the integration of the recently acquired ANZ wealth and retail business in China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, and Taiwan. This significantly strengthened its presence in Asia, positioning it as the leading wealth manager in the region.
- DBS Wealth Management is investing heavily in digital transformation, in line with group strategy. It rolled out several enhancements to its DBS iWealth app in 2017.
- DBS Wealth Management has grown its revenues consistently in recent years. The acquisition of ANZs wealth business helped it grow revenues by 25% in 2017.
- DBS Private Bank announced plans to strengthen its presence in the Middle East over the next five years, diversifying its geographic presence.
Reasons to buy
- Examine the financial performance, key ratios, and AUM growth for DBS and its wealth management division, and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Understand DBS Wealth Managements current strategic objectives and their impact on financial performance.
- Discover DBS Wealth Managements key products and its client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about DBS Wealth Managements marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.
Table of Contents
Customers & Products
Marketing & Advertising
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.