Super League In-Depth Analysis: Credit Suisse Private Banking 2018
Credit Suisse is a global bank headquartered in Zrich, Switzerland. It provides private banking and wealth management, corporate banking, investment banking, and retail banking services to individuals, corporations, and institutions in around 50 countries. It offers private banking services through three regional divisions that collectively employ 3,020 relationship managers as of December 31, 2017.
This profile is a comprehensive analysis of Credit Suisses wealth management and private banking operations. It offers insight into the companys strategy and financial performance, including key data on AUM. Customer targeting and service proposition are also covered, as are product innovation and marketing activities.
It provides insight into -
- Insight into Credit Suisses private banking growth strategy.
- Overview of the firms organizational structure.
- Clear presentation of the companys geographical coverage and expansion strategy, including M&A activity.
- Analysis of the firms financial performance, including comparison with other global wealth managers.
- Examination of key target client groups.
- Analysis of Credit Suisses private banking product and service proposition and how it is unique compared to those of its competitors.
- Review of Credit Suisses marketing and social media activities.
- Credit Suisse is regionalizing its wealth management units for faster growth and efficient client delivery.
- The bank returned to profit post-restructuring in 2017. It recorded $1,839m pre-tax profit in 2017 compared to a loss of $2,324.8m in 2016.
- In 2017, Credit Suisses assets under management (AUM) growth was driven by new inflows (over 25% higher than in 2016), with UHNW clients accounting for more than 75% of the total compared to 50% in 2015.
- Credit Suisse has been investing in digital applications to enhance self-service capabilities, improve the productivity of client-facing employees, and automate front-to-back processes.
Reasons to buy
- Examine the financial performance, key ratios, and AUM growth of Credit Suisse and its private banking business, and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Understand Credit Suisses current strategic objectives and their impact on financial performance.
- Discover Credit Suisses key private banking products and its client targeting strategies and examine whether they have been successful.
- Learn more about Credit Suisses private banking marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.
Table of Contents
Customers & Products
Marketing & Advertising
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.