In the US, consumers are becoming more health-conscious with their snacking decisions and are living more demanding lifestyles, which, as a result, is causing the healthy snack market to grow. Snack manufacturers are embracing these consumer trends in their product innovation to respond to consumer preferences in the industry and this is proving to be successful. So successful, in fact, that producers are showing that crisps can be added to the list of healthy snacking options.
- Harvest Snaps has established itself as a healthy snack brand through effective product design and packaging.
- Once more, the snack manufacturer uses well-executed digital marketing strategies across all the major social media channels to engage with consumers, make advertising and marketing more targeted, and maximize reach.
- Participation in relevant charity projects reinforces Harvest Snaps' healthy image and gives the brand a genuine, altruistic image that consumers value deeply.
Success Case Study: Harvest Snaps is part of GlobalDatas Successes and Failures research. It examines the details and the reasons behind the success of Harvest Snaps, a low-calorie, high-protein snack made from green peas. It delivers the critical what?, why? and so what? analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products.
- Increase the chance of success by learning from brands/products that have performed well: successful product innovations can enhance profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
About this research
Summary: Harvest Snaps
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.