Strategic Market Intelligence: Reinsurance in the Netherlands - 2017
- August 2018
- 46 pages
GlobalDatas "Strategic Market Intelligence: Reinsurance in the Netherlands - 2017" report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Dutch reinsurance segment, and a comparison of the Dutch reinsurance with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as premium accepted, premium ceded, cession rates, and total investment income during the review period (2012-2016) and forecast period (2016-2021).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Dutch economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalDatas research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving reinsurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of reinsurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Dutch reinsurance segment.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in the Netherlands
- It provides historical values for the Dutch reinsurance segment for the reports 2012-2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016-2021 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Dutch reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2021.
- It provides a comparison of the Dutch reinsurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It provides an overview of the various distribution channels for reinsurance products in the Netherlands.
- It profiles the top reinsurance companies in the Netherlands, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Dutch reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Dutch reinsurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Dutch insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.