Strategic Market Intelligence: Reinsurance in Japan - Key trends and Opportunities to 2022
GlobalDatas "Strategic Market Intelligence: Reinsurance in Japan - Key trends and Opportunities to 2022", report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Japanese reinsurance segment. It provides values for key performance indicators such as premium accepted, premium ceded and cession rates, during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Japanese economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalDatas research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving reinsurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of reinsurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights into the dynamics of Japan's reinsurance industry.
- Comparison of Japan's reinsurance segment with regional counterparts, along with premium accepted, premium ceded trends and cession rates.
- A comprehensive overview of the Japanese economy, government initiatives, FDI, country risk, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
- Japan insurance regulatory frameworks evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Japan's reinsurance industrys market structure giving details of premium accepted and premium ceded along with cession rates.
- Distribution channels deployed by Japan's reinsurers.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Japan -
- It provides historical values for the Japanese reinsurance segment for the reports 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Japanese reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2022.
- It provides an overview of the various distribution channels for reinsurance products in Japan.
- It profiles the top reinsurance companies in Japan, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to Japan's reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Japanese reinsurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Japanese insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
Chapter 3 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 4 Reinsurance Overview
Premium Accepted Trend
Premium Ceded Trend
Chapter 5 Distribution Overview
Chapter 6 Mergers and Acquisitions
Chapter 7 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 8 Insurtech
Chapter 9 Appendix
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.