Strategic Market Intelligence: Reinsurance in Belgium - Key trends and Opportunities to 2022
GlobalDatas "Strategic Market Intelligence: Reinsurance in Belgium - Key trends and Opportunities to 2022", report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Belgian reinsurance segment. It provides values for key performance indicators such as premium accepted, premium ceded and cession rates, during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Belgian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalDatas research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving reinsurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of reinsurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights into the dynamics of Belgian reinsurance industry.
- Comparison of Belgian reinsurance segment with regional counterparts, along with premium accepted, premium ceded trends and cession rates.
- A comprehensive overview of the Belgian economy, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
- Belgium insurance regulatory frameworks evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Belgian reinsurance industrys market structure giving details of premium accepted and premium ceded along with cession rates.
- Details of the mergers and acquisitions in the Belgian reinsurance industry.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Belgium:
- It provides historical values for the Belgian reinsurance segment for the reports 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Belgian reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2022.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to Belgian reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Belgian reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Belgian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
Chapter 3 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 4 Reinsurance Overview
Chapter 5 Distribution Overview
Chapter 6 Competitive Landscape - Key M&A Transactions
Chapter 7 Insurtech
Chapter 8 Appendix
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.