Strategic Market Intelligence: Life Insurance in Japan - Key trends and Opportunities to 2022
GlobalDatas "Strategic Market Intelligence: Life Insurance in Japan - Key trends and Opportunities to 2022", report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Japanese life insurance segment. It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, paid claims, total assets and investment income during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Japanese economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalDatas research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights into the dynamics of the Japanese life insurance industry.
- Comparison of Japan's life insurance segments, along with premium and claim trends.
- A comprehensive overview of the Japanese economy, government initiatives, FDI, country risk, and investment opportunities.
- Japan's insurance regulatory frameworks evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Distribution channels deployed by Japan's life insurers.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Japan -
- It provides historical values for the Japanese life insurance segment for the reports 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Japanese life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2022.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Japan.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Japan and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to Japan's life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Japanese life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Japanese insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
Chapter 3 Summary Trend and KPIs
Penetration and Growth
Consumer Segment and Retention
Premiums and Claims
Assets and Investment
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 5 Key Trends by Lines of Business - Consumer Segment
Retail Life Insurance
Commercial Life Insurance
Chapter 6 Distribution Overview
Chapter 7 Competitive Landscape
Key Merger and Acquisition Transactions
Chapter 8 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 9 Insurtech
Chapter 10 Appendix
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.