Strategic Market Intelligence: Insurance Industry in Senegal - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022
GlobalDatas "Strategic Market Intelligence: Insurance Industry in Senegal - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022", report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Senegalese insurance industry.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, loss ratio, penetration and investment income during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2013-2022).
The report gives a comprehensive overview of the Senegalese economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalDatas research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages of insurers operating in the country.
- Key insights and dynamics of the Senegalese insurance industry.
- A comprehensive overview of the Senegalese economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Insurance Industry in Senegal -
- It provides historical values for the Senegalese insurance industry for the reports 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Senegalese insurance industry, and market forecasts to 2022.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Senegalese insurance industry, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Senegalese insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Industry - Snapshot
Premiums and Penetration
Insurance Industry Composition
Chapter 3 Life Insurance
Density and Key Indicators
Chapter 4 General Insurance
Premium and Profitability
Claims and Investments
Lines of Business
Marine, Aviation and Transit
Personal Accident and Health
Chapter 5 Reinsurance
Chapter 6 Competitive Landscape
Composition of Top Five Insurers
Chapter 7 Appendix
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.