Strategic Market Intelligence: General Insurance in South Africa - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021
GlobalDatas 'Strategic Market Intelligence: General Insurance in South Africa - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021 report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the South African general insurance segment, and a comparison of the South African general insurance with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and net earned premium during the review period (2012-2016) and forecast period (2016-2021).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the South African economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalDatas research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the South African general insurance segment.
- Key insights and dynamics of the South African general insurance industry.
- Comparison of South African general insurance segment with regional counterparts, along with premium trends and key profitability ratios.
- A comprehensive overview of the South African economy, government initiatives, FDI, country risk, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
- South African insurance regulatory frameworks evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- South African general insurance industrys market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business with market shares.
- Distribution channels deployed by the South African general insurers.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors profiles.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the general insurance segment in South Africa.
- It provides historical values for the South African general insurance segment for the reports 2012-2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016-2021 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the South African general insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2021.
- It provides a comparison of the South African general insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for general insurance products in South Africa.
- It analyzes various country risk governance indicators and their impact on the South African general insurance industry
- It profiles the top general insurance companies in South Africa, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the South African general insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the South African general insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the general insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the South African insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Market Conditions
Chapter 3 Business Environment
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 5 Country Risk
Chapter 6 Market Structure
Financial lines Insurance
Marine, Aviation and Transit Insurance
Personal Accident and Health Insurance
Chapter 7 Distribution
Chapter 8 Competitive landscape
Chapter 9 Competitor Profiles
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.