Spain Defense Market-Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2026
- April 2021
- 80 pages
"Spain Defense Market - Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2026" report provides the market size forecast and the projected growth rate for the next five years. The report covers industry analysis including the key market drivers, emerging technology trends, and major challenges faced by market participants. It also offers insights regarding key factors and government programs that are expected to influence the demand for military platforms over the forecast period.
The 2021 Spanish Defense budget has increased from US$9.8 billion in 2017 to US$13.3 billion in 2021, featuring a 7.95% CAGR over the historic period. In comparison to the spending by other NATO members, Spain is one of the lowest defense spenders and is unlikely that expenditure will reach 2% GDP by 2025 with allotted military expenditure amounting to 0.94% of national GDP in 2021. The current funding and forecast budget trends fall short of NATO obligations despite the increase in acquisitions, increasing the capability gap in the Armed Forces. The Spanish Defense Budget is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.74%, to U$18.3 billion in 2026. However, growth may be insufficient to fulfil the national defense strategy goals of platform modernization to further integrate services.
This report offers detailed analysis of Spain's defense market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
Drivers of Defense expenditure include: Funding injection for acquisition programs
Spain has issued an acquisitions funding injection in research and development, the Special Armament Programs and the Special Modernization Programs in the 2021 budget. Personnel expense increase
For 2021, there will be an increase of EUR175 million for personnel expenses and a renewed focus on improving the military hospital network, personnel training and conciliation for young dependents.
Who Should Buy
- Defence Startups, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Defence Planners, Aerospace and Defence Integrators, Venture Capital Firms, Government Agencies, Head of Marketing, Head of Sales, CEOs and Senior Executives.
- The concerned stakeholders can utilize the report to identify high growth segments and customize their offerings to match the project requirements.
- The Venture Capital Firms can utilize the project details, growth rate, and market size to identify and fund high potential startups.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Spain's defense budget: detailed analysis of Spain's FY2021 defense budget broken down into market size and market share. This is coupled with an examination of key current and future acquisitions.
- Regulation: the procurement policy and process is explained. This is coupled with an analysis of Spain's military doctrine and strategy to provide a comprehensive overview of French military regulation.
- Security Environment: political alliances and perceived security threats to Spain are examined; there help to explain trends in spending and modernisation.
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the countrys imports and exports over the last five years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Spanish defense industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the Spanish defense market over the next five years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different defense and internal security segments in the Spanish market and identify the opportunities offered.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, market trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major threats that are driving the Spanish defense market providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channel resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the Spanish government
- Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top defense equipment providers in the country.
- The company profiles also includes information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.