South Korea: PESTLE Insights-Macroeconomic Outlook Report
- May 2020
- 44 pages
Mining, manufacturing and utilities contributed 33.5% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by financial intermediation, real estate and business activities (19.3%), and wholesale, retail and hotels (11%).
In 2018, Seoul, Gyeonggi-do, and Gyeongsangnam-do contributed 52.8% to the countrys GDP and were home to 50.6% of the South Koreas population
- According to the World Bank's logistics performance index (LPI), transport and logistic infrastructure in South Korea deteriorated over the last two years with a decline in its ranking from 24th in 2016 to 25th out of 160 countries in 2018
- The overall KOSPI composite index exhibits a sharp decline in March 2020 as COVID-19 affected South Korean economic activity, eventually recovering in April 2020. The KOSPI index declined to 1,947.6 on April 29 2020 compared to 2,216.4 on April 29 2019
Reasons to Buy
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the countrys snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies presence in these areas.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.