Smoking Tobacco in the USA is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which USA Smoking Tobacco market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
The US smoking tobacco market is the smallest sector of the US tobacco products market forming just 5.5% of overall volume.
Latest data for 2013 puts pipe tobacco sales at 19,204 tonnes which is 199.4% up on 1990.
FCT volumes are reported at 1,752 tonnes in 2013, just 2.8% up on 1990, but more significantly 82.3% down on volumes in 2008.
- Smoking Tobacco in the USA report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Smoking Tobacco industry in USA.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Smoking Tobacco across USA.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Smoking Tobacco industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Smoking Tobacco industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Smoking Tobacco industry and for new companies considering entry into Smoking Tobacco industry.
- This report provides detailed dataof the manufacturers operating in the Smoking Tobacco industryin USA.
- This report also provides market size of the Smoking Tobacco industry in USA along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
- Smoking Tobacco companies require a detailed understanding of Smoking Tobacco consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Smoking Tobacco industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Smoking Tobacco industry across USA, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
Market Size & Structure
The Market in Context
Tobacco Products Market, 1998-2013
Market Size & Trends
Consumption of Smoking Tobacco, 1990-2013
Smoking Tobacco: Market Segmentation by Type, 1990-2013
Total & Per Capita Consumption of HRT, 1990 & 1997-2013
Real HRT & Pipe Tobacco Usage, 2005-2013
Real HRT & Pipe Tobacco Per Capita Rates, 2005-2013
Cigarette Consumption: Manufactured v HRT, 1990 & 1998-2013
HRT: Sales by Pack Type, 2007-2009
Manufacturers & Brands
RYO Tobacco: Manufacturer Shares, 2004-2012
HRT: Brand Shares, 2006-2009
Top 10 RYO/MYO Products, 2009
Leading HRT Brands, Convenience Outlets, 2011
HRT: Brands by Price Segment, 2009
MSA Participating Manufacturers - HRT Brands, 2013
Taxation & Retail Prices
Smoking Tobacco: Federal Excise Taxes, 2002-2013
Smoking Tobacco: State Excise Tax Rates, 2013
Dual Purpose Pipe Tobacco: Retail Prices, Selected Brands, 2011 & 2012
HRT: Retail Prices, Selected Brands, 2011
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2012
Adult Smoking Population by Age & Ethnic Group, 1990-2010
Tobacco Product Standards
New Tobacco Products
Modified Risk Tobacco Products
Adulterated & Misbranded Tobacco Products
Tobacco Product Marketing
Labelling & Advertising
The Master Settlement Agreement
Selected Smoking Restrictions by State, 2010
Asbestos Contributions Actions
Bond Cap Legislation
New MSA Related Legislation
Tobacco Buyout Legislation
Tobacco Industry Legislation
Top Tobacco LP/Republic Tobacco LP (Republic Group)
Lane Ltd (Scandinavian Tobacco Group)
Commonwealth Brands Inc (Imperial Tobacco Group)
Sante F Natural Tobacco Co (Reynolds American Inc)
National Tobacco Company LP (North Atlantic Trading Company Inc)
Production & Trade
Production of Smoking Tobacco, 1990-2012
Production by Type of Tobacco, 2004-2012
Imports of Smoking Tobacco, 1990-2012
Imports of Smoking Tobacco by Country of Origin (Volume), 2000-2012
Imports of Smoking Tobacco by Country of Origin (Value), 2000-2012
Exports of Smoking Tobacco, 1990-2012
Exports of Smoking Tobacco by Country of Destination (Volume), 2000-2012
Exports of Smoking Tobacco by Country of Destination (Value), 2000-2012
Prospects & Forecasts
Market Forecasts, 2012-2022
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.