Smoking Tobacco in Switzerland is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Switzerland Smoking Tobacco market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
The market for fine cut tobacco (FCT) had been growing rapidly in recent years and particularly since 2005, although its proportion of cigarette consumption (ie FCT equivalents and cigarettes) is still marginal at around 6.1% of the total.
Despite the increase in smoking tobacco usage, its proportion of the total tobacco market remains small at 5.8%.
By 2003, pipe tobacco's share of overall smoking tobacco use had fallen to just over 64% and currently stands at just under 19%.
- Smoking Tobacco in Switzerland report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Smoking Tobacco industry in Switzerland.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Smoking Tobacco across Switzerland.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Smoking Tobacco industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Smoking Tobacco industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Smoking Tobacco industry and for new companies considering entry into Smoking Tobacco industry.
- This report provides detailed dataof the manufacturers operating in the Smoking Tobacco industryin Switzerland.
- This report also provides market size of the Smoking Tobacco industry in Switzerland along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
- Smoking Tobacco companies require a detailed understanding of Smoking Tobacco consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Smoking Tobacco industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Smoking Tobacco industry across Switzerland, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
Market Size & Structure
The Market in Context
Tobacco Products Market, 1990 & 1997-2014
Market Size & Trends
Consumption of Smoking Tobacco, 1990-2014
Smoking Tobacco: Market Segmentation, 1990-2014
Total & Per Capita Consumption of FCT, 1990 & 1997-2014
Cigarette Consumption: Manufactured v FCT, 1990 & 1997-2014
FCT: Segmentation by Category, 2012 & 2013
FCT Tobacco: Sales by Pack Type, 2009-2013
FCT: Sales by Price Point, 2009-2013
Manufacturers & Brands
FCT: Brands by Distributor, 2013
FCT: Shares by Distributor, 2005-2013
FCT: Manufacturer Shares, 2003-2013
FCT: Brand Family Shares, 2003-2013
FCT: Brand Shares, 2005-2013
FCT: Manufacturer Shares, RYO & MYO, 2012 & 2013
MYO: Leading Brand Family Shares, 2012 & 2013
Taxation & Retail Prices
Smoking Tobacco: Specific Tax Rates, 2005-2009
Impact of New Tax Rates, 2009, 2010 & 2014
FCT: Retail Prices, 2011-2013
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2013
Smoking by Age & Gender, 2001-2012
Smoking by Region & Gender, 2001-2012
Cigarette & FCT Usage by Gender, Region & Age, 2011 & 2012
Oettinger Davidoff AG
Production & Trade
Production of Smoking Tobacco, 1990-2010
Imports of Smoking Tobacco, 1990-2013
Imports of Smoking Tobacco by Country of Origin (Volume), 2000-2013
Imports of Smoking Tobacco by Country of Origin (Value), 2000-2013
Exports of Smoking Tobacco, 2006-2013
Exports by Country of Destination, Volume, 2008-2013
Exports by Country of Destination, Value, 2008-2013
Prospects & Forecasts
Market Forecasts, 2013-2023
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.