Smoking Tobacco in Sweden is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Sweden Smoking Tobacco market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
Overall consumption of tobacco products was estimated at 12,316 tonnes in 2013, of which smoking tobacco, including fine-cut for rolling cigarettes and pipe tobacco, accounted for only 2.2% of sales.
Fine-cut tobacco accounted for 96.4% of total smoking tobacco volumes in 2013 with FCT volume estimated at 265 tonnes.
Annual sales are currently down at 275 tonnes in 2013, 15.9% below 1990 levels.
- Smoking Tobacco in Sweden report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Smoking Tobacco industry in Sweden.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Smoking Tobacco across Sweden.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Smoking Tobacco industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Smoking Tobacco industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Smoking Tobacco industry and for new companies considering entry into Smoking Tobacco industry.
- This report provides detailed dataof the manufacturers operating in the Smoking Tobacco industryin Sweden.
- This report also provides market size of the Smoking Tobacco industry in Sweden along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
- Smoking Tobacco companies require a detailed understanding of Smoking Tobacco consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Smoking Tobacco industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Smoking Tobacco industry across Sweden, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
Market Size & Structure
The Market in Context
Tobacco Products Market, 1997-2013
Market Size & Trends
Consumption of Smoking Tobacco, 1990-2013
Smoking Tobacco Releases for Consumption, 2002-2012
Smoking Tobacco: Market Segmentation, 1990 & 1997-2013
Total & Per Capita Consumption of HRT, 1990 & 1997-2013
Cigarette Consumption: Manufactured v RYO, 1990 & 1997-2013
Manufacturers & Brands
RYO Tobacco: Manufacturer Shares, 2003-2004 & 2007-2012
HRT: Brand Shares by Manufacturer, 2011
Taxation & Retail Prices
EU: Fine Cut Tobacco, Tax Incidence Comparison, 2013
EU: Fine Cut Tobacco, Tax Incidence Comparison, 2010-2013
HRT: Retail Prices, 2012
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2012
Prevalence of Daily Smoking Among Adults by Gender & Age Group, 2004-2011
Prevalence of Occasional Smoking Amongst Adults by Gender & Age Group, 2004-2011
Daily Use of Snus, 2004-2011
Japan Tobacco International
JTI Brand Portfolio, 2012
Scandinavian Tobacco Group A/S
Brand Portfolio, 2012
Production & Trade
Imports of Smoking Tobacco, 2000-2012
Imports of Smoking Tobacco by Country of Origin, Volume, 2000-2012
Imports of Smoking Tobacco by Country of Origin, Value, 2000-2012
Imports of Smoking Tobacco in Packs of 500g or Less, 2008-2012
Exports/Re-Exports of Smoking Tobacco, 2000-2012
Exports/Re-Exports of Smoking Tobacco by Country of Destination, Volume, 2000-2012
Exports/Re-Exports of Smoking Tobacco by Country of Destination, Value, 2000-2012
Exports of Smoking Tobacco in Packs of 500g or Less, 2008-2012
Prospects & Forecasts
Market Forecasts, 2012-2022
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.