Smoking Tobacco in Spain is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Spain Smoking Tobacco market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
Overall consumption of smoking tobacco has expanded from 475 tonnes in 1991 to 7,463 tonnes in 2013.
Fine cut cigarette tobacco accounted for 98.3% of smoking tobacco consumption in 2013, compared with only 78.9% in 1991, with 7,338 tonnes of rolling tobacco being consumed, compared with just 375 tonnes back in 1991.
ERC forecasts that volumes will increase by 17.9% from current levels by 2023 to around 8,650 tonnes.
- Smoking Tobacco in Spain report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Smoking Tobacco industry in Spain.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Smoking Tobacco across Spain.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Smoking Tobacco industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Smoking Tobacco industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Smoking Tobacco industry and for new companies considering entry into Smoking Tobacco industry.
- This report provides detailed dataof the manufacturers operating in the Smoking Tobacco industryin Spain.
- This report also provides market size of the Smoking Tobacco industry in Spain along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
- Smoking Tobacco companies require a detailed understanding of Smoking Tobacco consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Smoking Tobacco industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Smoking Tobacco industry across Spain, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
Market Size & Structure
The Market in Context
Tobacco Products Market, 1991 & 1997-2013
Market Size & Trends
Consumption of Smoking Tobacco, 1991-2013
Smoking Tobacco: Market Segmentation, 1991-2013
Total & Per Capita Consumption of HRT, 1991 & 1997-2013
Releases for Consumption of Fine Cut Tobacco, 2002-2012
Cigarette Consumption: Manufactured v RYO, 1991 & 1997-2013
Sales of HRT by Region, 2010-2012
Retail Sales of Smoking Tobacco, 1991-2012
Manufacturers & Brands
RYO Tobacco: Manufacturer Shares, 2002-2012
RYO Tobacco: Brand Shares, 2002-2012
Taxation & Retail Prices
Taxation Rates on Smoking Tobacco Products, 2013
EU: Fine Cut Tobacco, Tax Incidence Comparison, 2013
EU: Fine Cut Tobacco, Tax Incidence Comparison, 2010-2013
HRT: Retail Prices, May 2013
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2012
Smokers by Age & Gender, 2011/12
Smoking Prevalence (OED Data), 1997-2007
Health Warnings/Labelling Requirements
Imperial Tobacco/Altadis Spain
Production & Trade
Imports of Smoking Tobacco, Volume & Value, 1993-2012
Imports of Smoking Tobacco by Country of Origin (Volume), 2000-2012
Imports of Smoking Tobacco by Country of Origin (Value), 2000-2012
Imports of Smoking Tobacco in Packs of 500g or Less (Volume), 2006-2012
Imports of Smoking Tobacco in Packs of 500g or Less (Value), 2006-2012
Exports of Smoking Tobacco, Volume & Value, 1993-2012
Exports of Smoking Tobacco by Country of Destination, Volume & Value, 2007-2012
Exports of Smoking Tobacco in Packs of 500g or Less (Volume), 2008-2012
Exports of Smoking Tobacco in Packs of 500g or Less (Value), 2008-2012
Prospects & Forecasts
Market Forecasts, 2012-2022
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.