Smoking Tobacco in Italy is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Italy Smoking Tobacco market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
Smoking tobacco, comprising both FCT and pipe tobacco, is the second largest segment with volumes of 3,655 tonnes equivalent to 4.8% of total tobacco product volumes in 2013.
FCT sales stood at 3,520 tonnes in 2013 with pipe tobacco volumes standing at just 135 tonnes.
Cigars and cigarillos is the smallest sector with a volume share of 1.3% in 2013, but is up from 0.6% on 1990.
- Smoking Tobacco in Italy report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Smoking Tobacco industry in Italy.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Smoking Tobacco across Italy.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Smoking Tobacco industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Smoking Tobacco industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Smoking Tobacco industry and for new companies considering entry into Smoking Tobacco industry.
- This report provides detailed dataof the manufacturers operating in the Smoking Tobacco industryin Italy.
- This report also provides market size of the Smoking Tobacco industry in Italy along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
- Smoking Tobacco companies require a detailed understanding of Smoking Tobacco consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Smoking Tobacco industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Smoking Tobacco industry across Italy, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
Market Size & Structure
The Market in Context
Tobacco Products Market, 1990 & 1997-2013
Market Size & Trends
Consumption of Smoking Tobacco, 1990-2013
Smoking Tobacco: Market Segmentation, 1992 & 1997-2013
Total & Per Capita Consumption of MYO/RYO Tobacco, 1992 & 1997-2013
HRT by Format, 2008-2012
HRT by Style, 2008-2011
Natural Tobacco, 2008-2011
HRT by Price Segment, 2008-2010
HRT by Pack Size, 2011
Cigarette Consumption: Manufactured vs HRT, 1992 & 1997-2013
Fine Cut Tobacco Released for Consumption, 2002-2012
Manufacturers & Brands
RYO/MYO Tobacco: Manufacturer Share Trends, 2002-2012
HRT: Brand Family Shares, 2002-2012
Taxation & Retail Prices
Structure of Taxation: Cigarette Tobacco v Cigarettes, 2013
EU: Fine Cut Tobacco, Tax Incidence Comparison, 2013
EU: Fine Cut Tobacco, Tax Incidence Comparison, 2010-2013
HRT: Retail Prices, 2013
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2012
Smoking Population by Age & Gender, 2001, 2003 & 2008
Prevalence of Cigarette Smoking by Age & Gender, 2011
Smoking Prevalence by Region & Gender, 2009
Smoking Prevalence by Region, 2001-2005
Daily Cigarette Consumption, 1998-2003
Health Warnings/Labelling Requirements
Imperial Tobacco Italy Srl
Philip Morris Italia Srl
JTI Italia Srl
BAT Italia SpA
Production & Trade
Production of Smoking Tobacco, 1990-2011
Imports of Smoking Tobacco, 1992-2012
Imports of Smoking Tobacco by Country of Origin (Volume), 2000-2012
Imports of Smoking Tobacco by Country of Origin (Value), 2000-2012
Imports of Smoking Tobacco in Packs of 500g or Less, 2008-2012
Exports of Smoking Tobacco, 1992-2012
Exports of Smoking Tobacco by Country of Destination, 2007-2012
Prospects & Forecasts
Market Forecasts, 2012-2022
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.