Smoking Tobacco in Greece is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Greece Smoking Tobacco market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
Greece has one of the highest smoking prevalence rates in the world with 46% of adult men and 30% of women smoking in 2013 which equates to 37.7% of the adult population.
Volume sales of tobacco products contracted by 8.3% in 2010, 11.6% in 2011, 10.9% in 2012 and by 6.1% in 2013 to 21,649 tonnes.
Smoking tobacco has been the star performer, with sales up by 421.3% since 2000 to 2,544 tonnes, equivalent to 11.8% of the market in 2013.
- Smoking Tobacco in Greece report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Smoking Tobacco industry in Greece.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Smoking Tobacco across Greece.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Smoking Tobacco industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Smoking Tobacco industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Smoking Tobacco industry and for new companies considering entry intoSmoking Tobacco industry.
- This report provides detailed dataof the manufacturers operating in the Smoking Tobacco industry in Greece.
- This report also provides market size of the Smoking Tobacco industry in Greece along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
- Smoking Tobacco companies require a detailed understanding of Smoking Tobacco consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Smoking Tobacco industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Smoking Tobacco industry across Greece, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
Market Size & Structure
The Market in Context
Tobacco Products Market, 1990 & 1997-2014
Market Size & Trends
Consumption of Smoking Tobacco, 1990-2014
Duty & Non-Duty Paid Volumes, Smoking Tobacco, 2009 & 2013
Smoking Tobacco: Market Segmentation, 1990 & 1997-2014
Total & Per Capita Consumption of FCT, 1990 & 1997-2014
Releases for Consumption of Fine Cut Tobacco, 2002-2013
Cigarette Consumption: Manufactured vs FCT, 1990 & 1997-2014
Greece: RYO & MYO Sales, 2011-2013
FCT Tobacco: Retail Sales, 2006-2013
Manufacturers & Brands
HRT Tobacco: Manufacturer Shares, 2002-2013
FCT Brand Family Shares, 2002-2013
Taxation & Retail Prices
EU: Fine Cut Tobacco, Tax Incidence Comparison, 2011-2014
EU: Fine Cut Tobacco, Tax Incidence Comparison, 2014
Fine Cut Tobacco: Retail Prices, 2012-2014
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2014
Smoking Frequency by Age Group, 2009
JT International Hellas SA
Imperial Tobacco Hellas SA
Philip Morris Hellas
Karelia Tobacco Company SA
British American Tobacco Hellas SA (BAT)
Production & Trade
Imports of Smoking Tobacco, 1999-2013
Imports of Smoking Tobacco in Packs of 500g or Less, 2008-2012
Imports by Country of Origin (Volume), 2000-2013
Imports by Country of Origin (Value), 2000-2013
Exports of Smoking Tobacco, 1999-2013
Exports by Country of Destination (Volume), 2000-2013
Exports by Country of Destination (Value), 2000-2013
Prospects & Forecasts
Market Forecasts, 2013-2023
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.