Smoking Tobacco in Germany is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Germany Smoking Tobacco market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
The overall market for tobacco products is estimated to have declined to 116,045 tonnes in 2013, down 2.4% on 2012 levels, with factory-made cigarettes accounting for 69.2% of total consumption, down from 88.1% in 1991.
Smoking tobacco sales began growing again in 2009, to 27,958 tonnes in 2011 and 28,487 tonnes in 2013.
Between 1991 and 2013, the volume of factory-made cigarette products has fallen by 45.2%, while the smoking tobacco market has expanded by 73.2% and thecigar/cigarillo sector by 131%.
- Smoking Tobacco in Germany report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Smoking Tobacco industry in Germany.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Smoking Tobacco across Germany.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Smoking Tobacco industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Smoking Tobacco industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Smoking Tobacco industry and for new companies considering entry intoSmoking Tobacco industry.
- This report provides detailed dataof the manufacturers operating in the Smoking Tobacco industry in Germany.
- This report also provides market size of the Smoking Tobacco industry in Germany along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
- Smoking Tobacco companies require a detailed understanding of Smoking Tobacco consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Smoking Tobacco industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Smoking Tobacco industry across Germany, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
Market Size & Structure
The Market in Context
Tobacco Products Market, 1991 & 1997-2013
Market Size & Trends
Consumption of Smoking Tobacco, 1990-2013
Consumption of Smoking Tobacco by Type, 1990-2013
Total & Per Capita Consumption of HRT, 1991 & 1997-2013
Cigarette Consumption: Manufactured vs HRT, 1991 & 1997-2013
Cigarette Tobacco Consumption by Type, 1990-2013
Traditional Fine Cut Cigarette Tobacco: Segmentation by Blend, 2000-2012
Traditional Fine Cut Tobacco: Segmentation by Price, 2000-2012
Fine Cut Tobacco: Segmentation by Pack Size, 2007-2012
Fine Cut Tobacco: Segmentation by Type, 2002-2013
Other Tobacco Products: Sector Segmentation, 2006 & 2008-2012
Expenditure on Smoking Tobacco, 1991-2012
Expenditure on HRT, 1991-2012
Cigarette Distribution Channels, 2011
Retail Sales of Cigarettes by Outlet, 2000 & 2005-2011
Manufacturers & Brands
Classic Fine Cut Cigarette Tobacco: Manufacturer Shares, 2003-2012
Fine Cut: Brands, Variants & SKUs, 2002, 2007 & 2012
Fine Cut Tobacco: Brand Family Shares, 2007-2012
Taxation & Retail Prices
Taxation Rates on Smoking Tobacco, 2007-2013
EU: Fine Cut Tobacco, Tax Incidence Comparison, 2010-2013
EU: Fine Cut Tobacco, Tax Incidence Comparison, 2013
Smoking Tobacco: Average Retail Prices by Type, 1991-2010
Traditional Fine Cut Cigarette Tobacco: Retail Prices, November 2012
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2012
Cigarette Smokers by Region, 1999, 2005 & 2009
Smoking Prevalence by Age & Gender, 1999, 2005 & 2009
Cigarette Smokers by Gender & Type of Cigarette, 2002
Cigarette Smokers by Age & Gender, 1999
Cigarette Smokers by Age & Type of Cigarette, 2002
Smoking Intensity, 2002
Cigarette Smokers by Region & Cigarette Type, 2002
Smokers by Level of Education, 1999
Smokers by Industrial Sector, 1999
Smokers by Profession, 1999
Cigarette Smokers by Household Income & Cigarette Type, 2002
Cigarette Smokers by Household Size & Type of Cigarette, 2002
Reemtsma Cigarettenfabriken GmbH (Imperial Tobacco Group)
Philip Morris GmbH
British-American Tobacco (Germany) GmbH
Pschl Tabak GmbH & Co KG
Japan Tobacco International Germany GmbH
Heintz van Landewyck GmbH Tabak und Cigarettenfabrik
Production & Trade
Production of Smoking Tobacco, 1990-2011
Production of Smoking Tobacco by Type, 2005-2010
Imports of Smoking Tobacco, 1990-2012
Imports of Smoking Tobacco by Country of Origin, Volume, 2000-2012
Imports of Smoking Tobacco by Country of Origin, Value, 2000-2012
Imports of Smoking Tobacco in Packs of 500g or Less, Volume, 2007-2012
Imports of Smoking Tobacco in Packs of 500g or Less, Value, 2007-2012
Exports of Smoking Tobacco, 1990-2012
Exports of Smoking Tobacco by Country of Destination, Volume, 2000-2012
Exports of Smoking Tobacco by Country of Destination, Value, 2000-2012
Exports of Smoking Tobacco in Packs of 500g or Less, Volume, 2007-2012
Exports of Smoking Tobacco in Packs of 500g or Less, Value, 2007-2012
Prospects & Forecasts
Market Forecasts, 2012-2022
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.