Smoking Tobacco in France is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which France Smoking Tobacco market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
The total tobacco products market in France continued to decline in 2013, dropping by 6.1% to 58,316 tonnes, and is now 43.1% below 1990 levels.
Smoking tobacco volumes have increased by over 83% since 1990 reaching 9,049 tonnes in 2013, the market benefiting from cigarette smokers seeking a cheaper alternative.
Smoking tobacco accounted for 15.5% of the tobacco products market in 2013 compared with only 4.8% in 1990.
- Smoking Tobacco in France report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Smoking Tobacco industry in France.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Smoking Tobacco across France.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Smoking Tobacco industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Smoking Tobacco industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Smoking Tobacco industry and for new companies considering entry intoSmoking Tobacco industry.
- This report provides detailed dataof the manufacturers operating in the Smoking Tobacco industry in France.
- This report also provides market size of the Smoking Tobacco industry in France along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
- Smoking Tobacco companies require a detailed understanding of Smoking Tobacco consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Smoking Tobacco industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Smoking Tobacco industry across France, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
Market Size & Structure
The Market in Context
Tobacco Products Market, 1990 & 1997-2014
Market Size & Trends
Consumption of Smoking Tobacco, 1990-2014
Smoking Tobacco: Market Segmentation, 1990-2014
Total & Per Capita Consumption of FCT Tobacco, 1990 & 1997-2014
Cigarette Consumption: Manufactured vs HRT, 1990 & 1997-2014
Fine Cut Tobacco: Segmentation, Blond v Dark, 1990-2010
RYO v MYO Tobacco, 2011-2013
FCT: Sales by Pack Size/Type, 2006
FCT Tobacco: Sales by Pack Size, 2007, 2012 & 2013
Smoking Tobacco: Retail Sales Trends, 2000-2013
Fine Cut Tobacco Sales by Region, 2007 & 2011-2012
Manufacturers & Brands
Smoking Tobacco: Manufacturer Shares by Sector, 2013
Smoking Tobacco: Manufacturer Shares, 2000-2013
FCT: Manufacturer Shares, 2004-2013
FCT: Brand Family Shares, 2000-2013
FCT: Market Shares by Brand & Format, 2004-2013
Taxation & Retail Prices
EU: Fine Cut Tobacco, Tax Incidence Comparison, 2014
EU: Fine Cut Tobacco, Tax Incidence Comparison, 2011-2014
FCT: Retail Prices, 2014
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2013
Smoking Prevalence by Age & Gender, 2005 & 2010
Incidence of Smoking by Age Group, 1992-1999
Breakdown of Smoking Population by Gender & Age Group, 1992-1999
Health Warnings/Labelling Requirements
Philip Morris France SAS
Seita-Groupe Imperial Tobacco
British American Tobacco
Production & Trade
Production of Smoking Tobacco, 1990-2007
Imports of Smoking Tobacco, 1990-2013
Imports of Smoking Tobacco by Country of Origin (Volume), 2000-2013
Imports of Smoking Tobacco by Country of Origin (Value), 2000-2013
Imports of Smoking Tobacco in Packs of Less Than 500g, Volume. 2007-2013
Imports of Smoking Tobacco in Packs of Less Than 500g, Value, 2007-2013
Exports of Smoking Tobacco, 1990-2013
Exports of Smoking Tobacco by Country of Destination (Volume), 2000-2013
Exports of Smoking Tobacco by Country of Destination (Value), 2000-2013
Prospects & Forecasts
Market Forecasts, 2013-2023
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.