Smoking Tobacco in Denmark is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Denmark Smoking Tobacco market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
Between 1990 and 2013 the overall tobacco products market has contracted by 29.3% from 11,013 tonnes to 7,789 tonnes in 2013, largely due to a decline in smoking prevalence.
Overall consumption of smoking tobacco declined to 611 tonnes in 2013, which is 81.0% down on 1990 levels when consumption stood at 3,215 tonnes.
Denmark is predominantly a MYO market, around 86% of cigarette tobacco used in conjunction with filter hulls using a tubing device, with RYO accounting for a declining 14% share of volumes.
- Smoking Tobacco in Denmark report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Smoking Tobacco industry in Denmark.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Smoking Tobacco across Denmark.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Smoking Tobacco industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Smoking Tobacco industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Smoking Tobacco industry and for new companies considering entry intoSmoking Tobacco industry.
- This report provides detailed dataof the manufacturers operating in the Smoking Tobacco industry in Denmark.
- This report also provides market size of the Smoking Tobacco industry in Denmark along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
- Smoking Tobacco companies require a detailed understanding of Smoking Tobacco consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Smoking Tobacco industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Smoking Tobacco industry across Denmark, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
Market Size & Structure
The Market in Context
Tobacco Products Market, 1990 & 1999-2013
Market Size & Trends
Consumption of Smoking Tobacco, 1990-2013
Smoking Tobacco: Segmentation by Use, 2000-2008
Smoking Tobacco: Segmentation by Type, 1990-2013
Total & Per Capita Consumption of MYO/RYO Tobacco, 2001-2013
Cigarette Consumption: Manufactured v MYO/RYO, 2001-2013
Retail Trade by Outlet Type, 2007
Manufacturers & Brands
Smoking Tobacco: Manufacturer Shares by Sector, 2012
RYO/MYO Tobacco: Manufacturers Shares, 2002-2012
RYO/MYO Tobacco: Brand Shares, 2007-2011
Taxation & Retail Prices
Smoking Tobacco: Tax Structure, 2013
Smoking Tobacco: Specific Duty Developments, 1990-2013
EU: Fine Cut Tobacco, Tax Incidence Comparison, 2013
EU: Fine Cut Tobacco, Tax Incidence Comparison, 2010-2013
Mac Baren Tobacco Company: RYO/MYO Retail Prices, May 2013
STGD: RYO/MYO Retail Prices, 2013
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2012
Smokers by Age Group, Regular & Occasional, 2009
Smokers by Age Group, Regular & Occasional, 2010
Daily Smokers by Age & Gender, 2009
Daily Smokers by Age & Gender, 2010
Smoking Prevalence by Region, 2006 & 2010
Health Warnings/Labelling Requirements
Scandinavian Tobacco Group Assens A/S
STG: Financial Highlights, 2010-2012
Mac Baren Tobacco Company
Production & Trade
Smoking Tobacco Production (Statistical Office Data), 1995-2011
Smoking Tobacco Production (Association Data), 1990-2005
Imports of Smoking Tobacco, 1990-2012
Imports of Smoking Tobacco by Country of Origin, (Volume), 2000-2012
Imports of Smoking Tobacco by Country of Origin, (Value), 2000-2012
Imports of Smoking Tobacco in Packs of 500g or Less, Volume, 2008-2012
Imports of Smoking Tobacco in Packs of 500g or Less, Value, 2008-2012
Exports of Smoking Tobacco, 1990-2012
Exports of Smoking Tobacco by Country of Destination, (Volume), 2000-2012
Exports of Smoking Tobacco by Country of Destination, (Value), 2000-2012
Exports of Smoking Tobacco in Packs of 500g or Less, Volume, 2008-2012
Exports of Smoking Tobacco in Packs of 500g or Less, Value, 2008-2012
Prospects & Forecasts
Market Forecasts, 2012-2022
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.