Smoking Tobacco in Belgium and Luxembourg
- January 2017
- Tobacco Products
- 123 pages
The combined Belgium and Luxembourg smoking tobacco market amounted to 13,650 Tons in 2015, which equates to an annual per capita consumption rate of 1,214g, high by international comparisons, although inflated by cross border purchasing activity. Fine cut tobacco accounts for 99.7% of sales across UEBL, with pipe tobacco just a minor niche
- Between 1990-2015, the smoking tobacco market in Belgium increased by 180.8% with Cigar and cigarillo volumes fell by 40.6% in 2015, as smoking tobacco strengthened its position in the market.
- The smoking tobacco market is led by JTI accounting for 23.1% of total market in Belgium and Luxembourg. This is followed by Imperial Tobacco, PMI, and BAT. Per capita consumption is forecast at 1,035g in 2025, 14.5% down on 2015.
Smoking Tobacco in Belgium and Luxembourg is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Australian tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2025.
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
More from Tobacco Products
Tobacco ProductsCigarettes in Thailand
Tobacco ProductsCigarettes in Bulgaria, 2017
Tobacco ProductsCigarettes in Cambodia, 2016