Smoking Tobacco in Austria is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Austria Smoking Tobacco market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
Overall consumption of tobacco products is estimated at 13,753 tonnes in 2013, but has been declining since the turn of the century having reached 16,000 tonnes at its peak in 1999.
Smoking tobacco volumes have been steadily increasing since 1990 and reached 632 tonnes in 2013.
Comparisons of 2013 volumes with those in 1990 show that there has been a moderate, 6.7% decline in total tonnage of tobacco products.
- Smoking Tobacco in Austria report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Smoking Tobacco industry in Austria.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Smoking Tobacco across Austria.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Smoking Tobacco industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Smoking Tobacco industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Smoking Tobacco industry and for new companies considering entry intoSmoking Tobacco industry.
- This report provides detailed dataof the manufacturers operating in the Smoking Tobacco industry in Austria.
- This report also provides market size of the Smoking Tobacco industry in Austria along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
- Smoking Tobacco companies require a detailed understanding of Smoking Tobacco consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Smoking Tobacco industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Smoking Tobacco industry across Austria, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
Market Size & Structure
The Market in Context
Tobacco Products Market, 1990 & 1997-2014
Market Size & Trends
Consumption of Smoking Tobacco, 1990-2014
Smoking Tobacco: Market Segmentation, 1990-2014
Total & Per Capita Consumption of FCT, 1990 & 1997-2014
Releases for Consumption of Fine Cut Tobacco, 2002-2013
Cigarette Consumption: Manufactured vs RYO, 1990 & 1997-2014
Fine Cut Tobacco: Market Segmentation, 2010-2013
Smoking Tobacco: Distribution, 2005-2008
Manufacturers & Brands
FCT: Manufacturer Share Trends, 2004-2013
FCT - Distributors/Manufacturers & Brands, 2013
FTC: Brand Family Shares, 2005-2013
FCT: Leading Brands & Variants, 2008-2013
Taxation & Retail Prices
Smoking Tobacco: Tax Structure, 2014
EU: Fine Cut Tobacco, Tax Incidence Comparison, 2011-2014
EU: Fine Cut Tobacco, Tax Incidence Comparison, 2014
FCT Tobacco: Retail Prices, 2010-2014
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2013
Smoking Prevalence by Type of Tobacco, 2007
Smoking Population by Region & Gender, 1997
Imperial Tobacco Austria Marketing Service GmbH
British American Tobacco (Austria) GmbH
JTI Austria Tabak GmbH
Production & Trade
Imports of Smoking Tobacco, 1990-2013
Imports of Smoking Tobacco by Country of Origin (Volume), 2000-2004 & 2007-2013
Imports of Smoking Tobacco by Country of Origin (Value), 2000-2004 & 2007-2013
Imports of Smoking Tobacco in Packs of 500g or Less, Volume, 2007-2013
Imports of Smoking Tobacco in Packs of 500g or Less, Value, 2007-2013
Exports of Smoking Tobacco, 1990-2013
Exports of Smoking Tobacco in Packs of 500g or Less, 2007-2009
Prospects & Forecasts
Market Forecasts, 2013-2023
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.