“Smokeless Tobacco in Norway” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Norway Smokeless Tobacco market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
In 2012 smokeless volumes stood at 1,278 tonnes, 313.6% above their level of 309 tonnes in 1990.
Snus accounts for the vast majority (92.6%) of smokeless tobacco sales, having raised its profile dramatically since 2004, the year when the first major bans on smoking in public came into force.
Overall sales are forecast at 1,750 tonnes in 2022: 36.9% ahead of 2012 levels.
- “Smokeless Tobacco in Norway” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Smokeless Tobacco industry in Norway.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Smokeless Tobacco across Norway. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Smokeless Tobacco industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Smokeless Tobacco industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Smokeless Tobacco industry and for new companies considering entry into Smokeless Tobacco industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Smokeless Tobacco industry in Norway.
- This report also provides market size of the Smokeless Tobacco industry in Norway along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Smokeless Tobacco companies require a detailed understanding of Smokeless Tobacco consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Smokeless Tobacco industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Smokeless Tobacco industry across Norway, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
This report provides a detailed analysis of the total tobacco market in the country, the size and development of the smokeless sector and likely future direction to 2023. The analysis also identifies the key suppliers in each market; the key products and brands under development, the consumer, operating constraints, alongside medium term forecasts.
This report is structured as follows:
- Definitions, Health & Legal Issues
- Main Findings
- Market Size & Structure
- Context of Consumption
- Market Segmentation
- Manufacturers & Brands
- Taxation & Prices
- Operating Constraints
- Production & Trade
- Market Prospects
The timescale covered is 1990-2013 with estimates for 2014 based on the latest available data at the time of writing. Forecasts are given to 2023.
Wherever possible data has been obtained directly from national sources and the leading manufacturers, but where data has not been fully available or restricted by the competitive situation, other recognised international sources have been considered and used to provide the most complete picture possible.
This is not a well-documented sector and the level of detail of the information provided varies considerably by country, this largely dependent on the size and level of development of the market.
Volume data is given in tonnes, these being metric tonnes (1,000kg). Per capita consumption is based on the total population and are given in grammes or part thereof.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.