Smokeless Tobacco in Denmark, 2017
- January 2017
- Tobacco Products
- 68 pages
The Danish tobacco market is very different to its Scandinavian counterparts as the smokeless tobacco market is relatively niche compared to its northern neighbors. Due to a ban on portion/loose snus, the most popular smokeless tobacco product, the entire segment fell to only 7 tons of consumption in 2016 compared to 75 tons in 2015, before the ban. However, the illegal consumption of loose snus that is imported from other Scandinavian countries has been meeting local demand for snus since the ban in early 2016. Due to the ban on snus and the marignal portion of other smokeless tobacco products, namely chewing tobacco, the entire segment is forecast to remain small and very niche in the medium-to-long term.
- As of January 2016, the sale of loose snus has been banned, which has badly affected the size of the market.
- 20% of Danes use smokeless tobacco irregularly but only 1% of the population uses it daily.
- The smokeless tobacco market collasped to only 7 tons in 2016 following the loose snus ban.
- The segment is forecast to fall further to only 6.4 tons by 2025, due to changing consumer habits and the continued ban of snus.
Smokeless Tobacco in Denmark is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Danish tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2025.
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from Tobacco Products
Tobacco ProductsCigarettes in Thailand
Tobacco ProductsCigarettes in Bulgaria, 2017
Tobacco ProductsCigarettes in Cambodia, 2016