Slide Preparation Systems Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2023
- Transparency Market Research
Slide Preparation Systems Market: Overview
Slide preparation, staining, probing and analysis require tools and equipment that yields high-quality samples. Slide preparation systems comprise an automated device which helps in the preparation of cytology slides. With the help of the device, cells are collected in suspension on a filter tape by filtration and are then dispersed, after which it is transferred to a glass slide using pressure-fixation technology. The usual process of the slide preparation system includes cell preservation, dispersion, enrichment, pipetting, sedimentation, staining and coverslipping, which finally leads to the preparation of slide for cytology screening.
The overall slide preparation system results in clean and uniform
samples accompanied with better visualization of the cells to be diagnosed.
Better diagnosis of the cells through slide testing would result in
improved assessment and management of the patients’ conditions with
various forms of illnesses. The slide preparation system is an extremely
useful device for the preparation of slides from various cytological
preparations as the systems are automated to provide standardized results,
thereby enabling easier interpretation of the cell sample. These slide
preparation systems are compatible with a number of reagents for staining
frozen sections, paraffin-embedded tissue, cell smears and fine-needle
Slide Preparation Systems Market: Segmentation
Based on components of the automated systems, the slide preparation systems market can be segmented as follows:
- Staining module: Staining module comprises all the staining tools such as automated strainers which create an optimized environment for the preparation of slides
- Fluidics module: Fluidic module comprises various bottles which provide on-board bulk fluid capacity for up to 90 slides
- Waste module: Waste module has level-sensing containers that provide walk-away capacity for up to 90 slides
By geography, the slide preparation systems market is divided into four broad segments: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Rest of the World (RoW). Currently, it is North America that holds a leading position, with Europe trailing behind the market leader.
Slide Preparation Systems Market: Drivers
The prime reasons which are driving the growth of the market in these regions are significant scientific and technological advances in instrumentation pertaining to slide preparation, and increasing demand for accurate treatment solutions for patients. Furthermore, certain factors such as optimum quality of slides, and increased workflow and turnaround time are also propelling the growth of slide preparation systems market. Asia is one of the most promising markets for the growth of slide preparation systems market due to the presence of vast population and various emerging economies.
The factors which would prove conducive toward the growth of the slide preparation systems market in Asia Pacific are increasing need of lab scientists for pre-programmed protocols and customized programs for the preparation of slides, thereby enhancing the overall lab productivity. In addition, other factors such as favorable taxation policy, presence of sophisticated healthcare infrastructure and beneficial reimbursement scenario in Asia Pacific would augment the growth of slide preparation systems market in coming few years.
Slide Preparation Systems Market: Competitive Scenario
Various breakthroughs of varying degrees in diagnostic technologies and stiff competition in slide preparation systems market are paving way for a number of opportunities. Some of the top companies operating in the slide preparation systems market are Hologic, Inc., Leica Microsystems, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., BioGenex Laboratories Inc., Thermo Electron Corp., Sakura Finetek USA Inc., TriPath Imaging Inc., Ventana Medical Systems Inc., Cytyc Corp., Lab Vision Corp., Vision BioSystems Inc., Hycor Biomedical Inc., DakoCytomation California Inc., ELITechGroup and others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East & Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors, along with market attractiveness within the segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and various geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from ICT
TechnologyHigh-Performance Computing-Thematic Research