Semi-Annual Global Length and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Oil and Gas Pipelines - Natural Gas Pipelines Take Lead in New Pipeline Announcements
- March 2018
- 35 pages
A total growth of 12.7% in length is expected in the global oil and gas transmission pipelines industry by 2022. Among regions, Asia is expected to add the highest planned pipeline length globally while the FSU would lead in terms of capital expenditure over the next four years. Among companies, Gazprom is expected to be the global leader in terms of the both planned pipeline length additions and capex spending on the planned and announced projects.
- Up to date major, trunk oil and gas pipelines length data by major regions globally, outlook of the planned pipeline length additions up to 2022
- Annual breakdown of capital expenditure spending on planned (new build) pipelines by major regions in the world for the period 2018 to 2022
- Planned pipeline length additions and capital expenditure spending by key countries and companies globally
- Planned capital expenditure spending on planned (new build) pipelines by major regions globally (by key countries and companies)
- Details of major planned pipelines globally by commodity (crude oil, natural gas, NGL and petroleum product pipelines) up to 2022.
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on planned major, trunk oil and gas pipelines globally
- Assess your competitors planned pipelines, proposed lengths and capital expenditure
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the global pipeline industry
- Keep abreast of key global planned pipelines
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong planned pipeline data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about planned pipelines in the world.