Savory Snacks North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2013-2022
- July 2018
- 87 pages
The NAFTA Savory Snacks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the NAFTA savory snacks market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The savory snacks industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $39,905.1 million in 2017.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 6% over the 2013-17 period.
- Within the savory snacks industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $35,362.5 million in 2017. This was followed by Mexico and Canada, with a value of $2,880.5 and $1,662.1 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the savory snacks industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $45,014.2 million in 2022, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $3,614.0 and $2,099.3 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA savory snacks market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA savory snacks market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key savory snacks market players NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA savory snacks market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the NAFTA savory snacks market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA savory snacks market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA savory snacks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA savory snacks market?
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
More from Packaging
PackagingChinese Markets for Industrial Packaging