Retailing in Germany, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
"Retailing in Germany, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Germany retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Germany retail industry.
Germanys retail industry has been registering steady growth in sales over the past few years, aided by a stable economy, which lead to greater spending power. Retail sales are forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.5% over the next five years, driven by increasing employment, rising wages, and rapid growth in online sales.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories),
- The report also details major retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories, which include Clothing, Footwear, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, Jewelry, Watches and Accessories, and Luggage and Leather Goods
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics across various channels.
- Increase in spending levels aided by stable economy to drive retail growth
- Retail sales boosted by rising domestic consumption
- Furniture & floor coverings register the strongest growth, but from low base
- Home-related sectors exhibit stronger growth than essentials
- Online to register the highest growth over the next five years
- Demand and major investments in digital platforms drive sales through online
- Music, video, books, and stationery undermined by online availability.
Reasons to buy
- Gain comprehensive knowledge on 26 product categories in Germany retail market and develop a competitive advantage around consumer behaviour trends from the start of your supply chain
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, and key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behaviour
- Understand the fastest-growing categories in the market with insights on the performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2012, with forecasts until 2022
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Germany retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
Table of Contents
The State of the Nation
The State of Retail
Clothing & Footwear
Food & Grocery
Health & Beauty
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.