Retail Banking Market Dynamics: Sweden 2018
The Swedish credit card market reported poor performance during 2013-17, but is expected to recover slowly going forward. The retail deposit and mortgage markets in Sweden are expected to decelerate during 2018-22 after a strong performance in the preceding five-year period, while the personal loan market is expected to remain steady. Swedish banks have reported higher profitability compared to their peers in Denmark and Norway, and their operating efficiency is also on an upward trend.
- Among the top banks in the Swedish retail deposits market, SEB increased its market share the most in 2017.
- Credit card balances are expected to record a compound annual growth rate of 1.6% over 2018-22.
- Personal loan balances are expected to record a compound annual growth rate of 5.8% over 2018-22.
- The outlook for deposits, credit cards, personal loans, and mortgages.
- Net changes in market share across all four product areas.
- Overall financial performance including profitability, efficiency, and income sources.
Reasons to buy
- Identify factors affecting growth prospects across the deposit, credit card, personal loan, and mortgage markets.
- Track competitor gains and losses in market share.
- Assess the financial performance of competitors.
Table of Contents
Financial Ratios Market Average
Competitor Financial Performance
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.