Retail Banking Market Dynamics: Spain 2018
The Spanish retail mortgage and personal loan markets contracted during 2013-17, but are expected to recover over the next five years. Conversely, the credit card loans market - which reported a robust performance during 2013-17 - is expected to decelerate in the next five years. The average net interest margin for Spain was lower than France and Italy during 2013-17. The cost/income ratio also remained lower in Spain.
This report identifies macroeconomic and competitive dynamics that impact upon the Spanish retail banking market. It provides insight into -
- Among the top banks in the Spanish retail deposits market, Santander increased its market share the highest in 2017.
- Credit card balances are expected to record a compound annual growth rate of 2.0% over 2018-22.
- Mortgage balances are expected to record a compound annual growth rate of 1.2% over 2018-22.
- The outlook for deposits, credit cards, personal loans, and mortgages.
- Net changes in market share across all four product areas.
- Overall financial performance including profitability, efficiency, and income sources.
Reasons to buy
- Identify factors affecting growth prospects across the deposit, credit card, personal loan, and mortgage markets.
- Track competitor gains and losses in market share.
- Assess the financial performance of competitors.
Table of Contents
Financial Ratios Market Average
Competitor Financial Performance
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.