Retail Banking Market Dynamics: Poland 2018
"Retail Banking Market Dynamics: Poland 2018", report identifies macroeconomic and competitive dynamics that impact upon Poland's retail banking market. It provides insight into the outlook for deposits, credit cards, personal loans, and mortgages; net changes in market share across all four product areas; and overall financial performance, including profitability, efficiency, and income sources.
The retail deposits market in Poland reported strong growth during 2013-17, but is expected to decrease slightly in the next five years. The mortgage market is forecast to accelerate over 2018-22 compared with the preceding five-year period, while the credit card market is anticipated to remain steady. Polish banks have witnessed a steady decline in profitability in recent years.
- Among the top banks in the Polish retail deposits market, Alior Bank increased its market share the most over the review period.
- ING Bank Slaski outperformed its competitors with the highest annual growth rate in mortgage loan balances in 2017.
- Credit card balances are expected to record a compound annual growth rate of 4.7% over 2018-22.
Reasons to buy
- Identify factors affecting growth prospects across the deposit, credit card, personal loan, and mortgage markets.
- Track competitor gains and losses in market share.
- Assess the financial performance of competitors.
Table of Contents
Financial Ratios Market Average
Competitor Financial Performance
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.