Retail Banking Market Dynamics: Hong Kong 2018
"Retail Banking Market Dynamics: Hong Kong 2018", report identifies the macroeconomic and competitive dynamics that impact upon the Hong Kong retail banking market.
The personal loan and retail deposits markets in Hong Kong reported strong growth during 2013-17, but are expected to decelerate going forward. The credit card market is expected to show moderate growth during 2018-22 compared with the preceding five-year period, while the mortgage market is expected to decline slightly. Hong Kong banks are the most profitable when compared with their peers in China and Singapore. Their operating efficiency is also higher.
It provides insight into -
- The outlook for deposits, credit cards, personal loans, and mortgages.
- Net changes in market share across all four product areas.
- Overall financial performance including profitability, efficiency, and income sources.
- Among the top banks in the retail deposits market, HSBC lost the most market share over 2013-17.
- Public Bank outperformed the top banks with the highest annual growth rate in personal loan balances in 2017.
- Credit card balances are expected to record a compound annual growth rate of 2.9% over 2018-22.
Reasons to buy
- Identify factors affecting growth prospects across the deposit, credit card, personal loan, and mortgage markets.
- Track competitor gains and losses in market share.
- Assess the financial performance of competitors.
Table of Contents
Financial Ratios Market Average
Competitor Financial Performance
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.