Retail Banking Market Dynamics: Germany 2018
"Retail Banking Market Dynamics: Germany 2018", report identifies macroeconomic and competitive dynamics that impact upon the German retail banking market. It provides insight into the outlook for deposits, credit cards, personal loans, and mortgages; net changes in market share across all four product areas; and overall financial performance, including profitability, efficiency, and income sources.
The retail mortgage and deposits markets in Germany reported strong growth during 2013-17, but they are expected to decelerate in the next five years. The personal loan market is set to register improved growth during 2018-22 compared with the preceding five-year period, while the credit card market is forecast to grow at a steady rate. German banks have reported higher profitability than their peers in France, but their operating efficiency is declining.
- Among the top banks in the German retail deposits market, HypoVereinsbank increased its market share the most over the review period.
- Commerzbank outperformed the top banks with the highest annual growth rate in mortgage loan balances in 2017.
- Credit card balances are expected to record a compound annual growth rate of 3.8% over 2018-22.
Reasons to buy
- Identify factors affecting growth prospects across the deposit, credit card, personal loan, and mortgage markets.
- Track competitor gains and losses in market share.
- Assess the financial performance of competitors.
Table of Contents
Financial Ratios Market Average
Competitor Financial Performance
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.