Retail Banking Market Dynamics: France - 2018
Frances retail deposits and mortgage markets performed well during 2013-17, but are expected to perform sluggishly over the next five years. Conversely, the credit card market fell during 2013-17 but is expected to slowly recover. France ranked among the countries with the lowest interest margins and profits in Europe between 2013 and 2017. The cost-to-income ratio remained high in France.
This report identifies macroeconomic and competitive dynamics that impact upon the French retail banking market. It provides insight into -
- The outlook for deposits, credit cards, personal loans, and mortgages.
- Net changes in market share across all four product areas.
- Overall financial performance including profitability, efficiency, and income sources.
- Credit Agricole, which leads the retail mortgage market in France, increased its market share the most in 2017.
- Credit card balances are expected to record a compound annual growth rate of 3.6% over 2018-22.
- Mortgage balances are expected to record a compound annual growth rate of 2.3% over 2018-22.
Reasons to buy
- Identify factors affecting growth prospects across the deposit, credit card, personal loan, and mortgage markets.
- Track competitor gains and losses in market share.
- Assess the financial performance of competitors.
Table of Contents
Financial Ratios Market Average
Competitor Financial Performance
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.