Retail Banking Market Dynamics: China 2018
"Retail Banking Market Dynamics: China 2018", report identifies macroeconomic and competitive dynamics that impact upon the Chinese retail banking market. It provides insight into the outlook for deposits, credit cards, personal loans, and mortgages; net changes in market share across all four product areas; and overall financial performance, including profitability, efficiency, and income sources.
The retail mortgages and credit card markets in China reported robust growth during 2013-17, but are expected to decelerate going forward. The retail deposits and personal loan markets are also set to witness a slowdown during 2018-22, after an uptrend in the preceding five-year period. Chinese banks rank favorably in terms of profitability when compared with their peers in other Asia Pacific countries. Their operating efficiency is also improving.
- Among the top banks in the Chinese retail deposits market, ICBCs market share decreased the most over 2013-17.
- China Everbright Bank outperformed the other top Chinese banks with the highest annual growth rate in mortgage balances in 2017.
- Credit card balances are expected to record a compound annual growth rate of 8.6% over 2018-22.
Reasons to buy
- Identify factors affecting growth prospects across the deposit, credit card, personal loan, and mortgage markets.
- Track competitor gains and losses in market share.
- Assess the financial performance of competitors.
Table of Contents
Financial Ratios Market Average
Competitor Financial Performance
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.